• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
in a flow, I want to start by looking up records. In the criteria for the lookup, I want to use a multi-select picklist. I used "contains" and the picklist value, I also tried making a text variable with the text I wanted. Lastly, I tried just typing in the value I wanted. All of these have resulted in an error. So can I use a multi-select Picklist as criteria? if yes, then do I need to fully parse it first? 
I have a javascript button that launches a visual force page, that allows an opportunity to be populated. 

I would like to be able to populate the case field (lookup field on opportunity) with the id of the case when the button is clicked (from the case object). I'm not sure if the best method is to ammend the javascript or the visualforce page. 

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. 
I have a javascript button that launches a visual force page, that allows an opportunity to be populated. 

I would like to be able to populate the case field (lookup field on opportunity) with the id of the case when the button is clicked (from the case object). I'm not sure if the best method is to ammend the javascript or the visualforce page. 

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.