• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I have fields like this for uploading a Contract. I want to add a Custom field "Current Renewal Term". This field should look at the "Renewal Term" field and if it says Annually, it should display a value to reflect the current term.
Adding a Custom Field for Renewal Date

For example, in this case, the Contract Start Date is 6/25/2012 and Contract Term is 12 months, therefore the Contract End Date is auto-populated to 6/24/2013. But since the Renewal Term is "Annually", the custom field that I want to create "Current Renewal Term" should display 6/24/2016.
How can I make that happen?
It is a little urgent and all help is really appreciated.
Thank you,
Tejaswi
Hello!
I want to integrate a SharePoint sheet that we maintain for our customers with Salesforce Account object, in such a way that if anything is updated in SharePoint, it should get updated in Salesforce as well. Can you please tell me how to do that? How do I map the fields, as the field names in Salesforce are different from those in SharePoint? It is a little urgent! Help is really really appreciated.
Thank you!
Hi,
I have fields like this for uploading a Contract. I want to add a Custom field "Current Renewal Term". This field should look at the "Renewal Term" field and if it says Annually, it should display a value to reflect the current term.
Adding a Custom Field for Renewal Date

For example, in this case, the Contract Start Date is 6/25/2012 and Contract Term is 12 months, therefore the Contract End Date is auto-populated to 6/24/2013. But since the Renewal Term is "Annually", the custom field that I want to create "Current Renewal Term" should display 6/24/2016.
How can I make that happen?
It is a little urgent and all help is really appreciated.
Thank you,
Tejaswi
Hello!
I want to integrate a SharePoint sheet that we maintain for our customers with Salesforce Account object, in such a way that if anything is updated in SharePoint, it should get updated in Salesforce as well. Can you please tell me how to do that? How do I map the fields, as the field names in Salesforce are different from those in SharePoint? It is a little urgent! Help is really really appreciated.
Thank you!