• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I have a problem with the Mobile Smart Actions in iOs devices. The actions are not displayed in the action bar, but when i access with an Android phone, i can see the buttons and perform every action.
Does anybody know why are not displayed the buttons? The iPhone device it's an iPhone 6, version 9.3.1 (13E238)

Thank you very much.
Best regards.
Hi everyone,

I want to change the page layout for one action of the mobile smart actions. Does anyone know where I can find the layout?

Thanks.
Best regards.
Hello,
I'm modifying the Lead page to include more information, and it's become large. I have to scroll up and down to view all the Lead information.
I have some checkbox and list that refresh my page to show more or less inputs/outputs, and every time I select a new item on the list, or check the checkbox, the page refresh and send me to the top. This is really annoying because I have to scroll down to complete the Lead information every time I change an option from my list. Can someone please help me?
This is part of my VF code:

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Commercial Information">
                <apex:pageBlockSectionItem >
                    <apex:outputLabel value="Country (Commercial)" />
                    <apex:outputPanel >
                        <apex:inputField value="{!lead.Country_Commercial__c}" >
                            <apex:actionSupport event="onchange"
                                    rerender="LeadForm" status="status" action="{!XXX}" />
                        </apex:inputField>
                        <apex:actionStatus startText="applying value..." id="status" />
                    </apex:outputPanel>
                </apex:pageBlockSectionItem>

<apex:outputLabel value="Province (Commercial)" />
                    <apex:inputField value="{!lead.Province_Commercial_2__c}" />
     </apex:pageBlockSection>

I tried to put an anchor in the apex:pageBlockSection like id="CommercialInformation" and a javascript function (see below) called at apex:actionSupport on a onComplete attribute, but it doesn't work.
       function focusOnElement(id) {
            $(id).goTo(); // need to 'go to' this element
        }

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Adrian
Hi everyone,

I want to change the page layout for one action of the mobile smart actions. Does anyone know where I can find the layout?

Thanks.
Best regards.
Hello,
I'm modifying the Lead page to include more information, and it's become large. I have to scroll up and down to view all the Lead information.
I have some checkbox and list that refresh my page to show more or less inputs/outputs, and every time I select a new item on the list, or check the checkbox, the page refresh and send me to the top. This is really annoying because I have to scroll down to complete the Lead information every time I change an option from my list. Can someone please help me?
This is part of my VF code:

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Commercial Information">
                    <apex:outputLabel value="Country (Commercial)" />
                    <apex:outputPanel >
                        <apex:inputField value="{!lead.Country_Commercial__c}" >
                            <apex:actionSupport event="onchange"
                                    rerender="LeadForm" status="status" action="{!XXX}" />
                        </apex:inputField>
                        <apex:actionStatus startText="applying value..." id="status" />
                    </apex:outputPanel>

<apex:outputLabel value="Province (Commercial)" />
                    <apex:inputField value="{!lead.Province_Commercial_2__c}" />
     </apex:pageBlockSection>

I tried to put an anchor in the apex:pageBlockSection like id="CommercialInformation" and a javascript function (see below) called at apex:actionSupport on a onComplete attribute, but it doesn't work.
       function focusOnElement(id) {
            $(id).goTo(); // need to 'go to' this element
        }

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Adrian