• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can we import opportunities using impor wizard? I think only Account, Contact , lead and solutions can be imported. The trailhead article on Data import says 'Opportunities can be imported' . Hence the question
I am not able to access the help and training link from our production systems.
It keeps redirecting to the message 'There was a problem with your authentication attempt. Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems, contact your administrator.' I have tried with all browsers, reset cookies etc.. with no luck. Is anyone else facing the same issue. I am not able to raise a support case with salesforce also .

I noticed also that whenever I am trying to access success.salesforce community it says too many redirects.

Anyone facing similar problems?
Can we import opportunities using impor wizard? I think only Account, Contact , lead and solutions can be imported. The trailhead article on Data import says 'Opportunities can be imported' . Hence the question
I cannot access Appexchange; I keep getting a message that there are too many redirects. I have tried with Chrome, Firefox and Safari. Is this a temporary glithc?