• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
i have a  custom  object called accotOpporuntunities__c , it is haveing 2 record types : accountRecordtype and Opportunitiesrecordtype 
and  accountOpportunities__C is child to accounts and opportuities objects,
  i have created a visualforce page ,in that if selected account object  in that accotOpporuntunities__c selects accountRecordtype  pickup and
    if selected opportuities object  in that accotOpporuntunities__c selects Opportunitiesrecordtype pickup and if i select accotOpporuntunities__c  object it vl need to ask for record type selection, 
my vf page is appended for new and edit buttons in page by checking skip record type,
now if created record directly from accotOpporuntunities__C object ,it is not asking recordtypes selection, with out selecting record type record is not saving in visual force page

Can any one help how to handle record types in this page
Thanks to all
hi all,
   Can u help to that, how to pass multile where conditions in soql qurey in apex class, if posible let me know by  uing map , example
select name,,,,, from account where name='xxxxx',
select name from account where name ='' yyyyyy'
select name from account where anme ' zzzzz'
 can any one help to wite a querey to pass multiple conditions for same query..

thanks to all

i
hi all,
   Can u help to that, how to pass multile where conditions in soql qurey in apex class, if posible let me know by  uing map , example
select name,,,,, from account where name='xxxxx',
select name from account where name ='' yyyyyy'
select name from account where anme ' zzzzz'
 can any one help to wite a querey to pass multiple conditions for same query..

thanks to all

i