• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to know whether a currency field value is in USD using DescribeFieldResult?

Something like Schema.DescribeFieldResult.getType() == Schema.DisplayType.CURRENCY
{
    //this value is in USD ?
}

is there any way to do this ?
Can anyone please tell me the answer with explanation :-

1. In a recruiting application a position that is of type critical should not be kept open for more than 14 days. How will you develop the business logic to cater to this?
a. Time-dependant workflow action to send an e-mail to the owner after 14 days
b. Time-dependant workflow action to send the record for review to owner after 14 days
c. Time-dependant workflow action to send an e-mail to the owner before 14 days
d. Time-dependant workflow action to close the position after 14 days

I thought the option will be to close the position after 14 days.
Hello All,
I am very new to salesforce. I amtrying to display data in tabular format - in three columns

<apex:dataTable id="theTable" value="{!viewstate.GLAs}" var="glaState" styleClass="largerLabel" columns="{!viewstate.Columns}">
                <apex:column>         
                        <apex:inputCheckbox id="glaCheck" value="{!glaState.glaChecked}"/>
                        <label for="glaCheck"  class="noSubLabel">{!glaState.GLAName}</label>
                </apex:columnn>    
            </apex:dataTable>

In viewstate , getColumns will return 3 .

But all my data is being displayed in one single column.

Please help.
I want to know whether a currency field value is in USD using DescribeFieldResult?

Something like Schema.DescribeFieldResult.getType() == Schema.DisplayType.CURRENCY
{
    //this value is in USD ?
}

is there any way to do this ?
Hi All,

I am using sforce.one.navigateToSObject method in one of my edit page. I am calling an javascript method from my custom button which inturns calls  this method and redirecting to an record.
i am editing the record in my VF page  and redirecting to its detail page with sforce.one.navigateToSObject method.
This method redirects  but does not refreshes the page with my updated value.

i have used Sfdc.canvas.publisher.publish({name: "publisher.close", payload:{refresh:"true"}}); also which did not help me.

please help me

Thanks in advance

Hello All,
I am very new to salesforce. I amtrying to display data in tabular format - in three columns

<apex:dataTable id="theTable" value="{!viewstate.GLAs}" var="glaState" styleClass="largerLabel" columns="{!viewstate.Columns}">
                <apex:column>         
                        <apex:inputCheckbox id="glaCheck" value="{!glaState.glaChecked}"/>
                        <label for="glaCheck"  class="noSubLabel">{!glaState.GLAName}</label>
                </apex:columnn>    
            </apex:dataTable>

In viewstate , getColumns will return 3 .

But all my data is being displayed in one single column.

Please help.