• 20 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is it possible to load data into a tab panel only for the active tab?

I have multiple tabs on one of my pages, embedded with the <apex:tabpanel>

As these are quite large and loading times are slow, is it possible to only load the data from the methods on the current tab panel as oppose to all of them?

Thanks in advance 
Hi,

I currently have 9 filter criteria for a list view,

Is it possible to have more than 10 filter criteria or?

Regards,

Lewis Reed
Hi,

Im having trouble displaying an output like this:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas varius varius ipsum eget aliquet. Phasellus maximus purus ut lectus pharetra, id iaculis ligula aliquam. Aliquam eget erat dolor. Fusce maximus consectetur velit, in fringilla est. Duis elementum sollicitudin nunc ac malesuada. Cras et eros blandit, congue justo eget, ornare nisi. Nullam quis orci ut quam porttitor sodales.

Nunc eget velit non tellus blandit vulputate. Phasellus porta felis a magna accumsan laoreet auctor at arcu. Mauris mattis orci leo, a elementum nunc sodales vel. Mauris feugiat, odio ac elementum ultrices, quam orci finibus urna, nec lobortis sem lorem id arcu. Morbi nunc tellus, elementum ac erat non, aliquet porttitor eros. 

It is infact, actually displaying them like this:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas varius varius ipsum eget aliquet. Phasellus maximus purus ut lectus pharetra, id iaculis ligula aliquam. Aliquam eget erat dolor. Fusce maximus consectetur velit, in fringilla est. Duis elementum sollicitudin nunc ac malesuada. Cras et eros blandit, congue justo eget, ornare nisi. Nullam quis orci ut quam porttitor sodales.
Nunc eget velit non tellus blandit vulputate. Phasellus porta felis a magna accumsan laoreet auctor at arcu. Mauris mattis orci leo, a elementum nunc sodales vel. Mauris feugiat, odio ac elementum ultrices, quam orci finibus urna, nec lobortis sem lorem id arcu. Morbi nunc tellus, elementum ac erat non, aliquet porttitor eros. 

I need to be able to display the formatting and line breaks that the user has added. 

I do not know when the line breaks will be its just a large text field that the user can input comments in, and they may need to use the enter key to generate a new line.

Can anybody offer any assitance?

Thankyou in advance,

Lewis Reed
I have a pop up that is being shown, however the page is not directing back up to the top (where the pop up is)

I would like the pop up to be shown in the centre of the page when it appears

Can anybody offer any help?

My Css:

.custPopup{
    background-color: white;
    border-width: 2px;
    border-style: solid;
    z-index: 9999;
    left: 50%;
    padding:10px;
    position: absolute;
    /* These are the 3 css properties you will need to change so the popup 
    displays in the center of the screen. First set the width. Then set 
    margin-left to negative half of what the width is. You can add 
    the height property for a fixed size pop up if you want.*/
    width: 500px;
    margin-left: -250px;
    top:100px;
    font-size: 15px; 
    border-color: #da3e00;
}
.popupBackground{
    background-color:black;
    opacity: 0.20;
    filter: alpha(opacity = 20);
    width: 100%;
    height: 100%;
    top: 0;
    left: 0;
    z-index: 9998;
}

Thankyou in advance,

Lewis 
Is it possible to load data into a tab panel only for the active tab?

I have multiple tabs on one of my pages, embedded with the <apex:tabpanel>

As these are quite large and loading times are slow, is it possible to only load the data from the methods on the current tab panel as oppose to all of them?

Thanks in advance 
Hi All- 

I have a visualforce page with images that I need to render as a PDF. The images come from a formula field and display fine if I remove renderAs="pdf". However when I put it back, the PDF shows broken images. The VF page code is below. Note that the image field is actually a formula field that creates the entire html img element with src.

<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" recordSetVar="SelectedOpportunities"> 
    <apex:variable var="number" value="{!0}"/> 
    <apex:repeat value="{!selected}" var="SelectedOpportunity">
     <apex:outputText rendered="{!MOD(number,8)==0}"><p align="center" style="{!IF(number!=0,'page-break-before: always;','')}"></p></apex:outputText>
    <apex:variable var="number" value="{!number + 1}"/> 
    <apex:outputText rendered="{!MOD(number,2)==1}"><div style="width:350px; float:left; border:1px solid black">
<table><tr><td width="200px" height="200px"><apex:outputtext value="{!SelectedOpportunity.Student_Image__c}" escape="false" /></td>
    <td width="150px" height="200px"><span style="font-weight: bold"> {!SelectedOpportunity.Full_Name__c} </span> <br /> 
    {!SelectedOpportunity.City__c}, {!SelectedOpportunity.State__c}  {!SelectedOpportunity.Country__c}<br />
    {!SelectedOpportunity.Voyage_Code__c}</td></tr></table></div></apex:outputText>
    <apex:outputText rendered="{!MOD(number,2)==0}"><div style="width:350px; float:right; border:1px solid black">
<table><tr><td width="200px" height="200px"><apex:outputText value="{!SelectedOpportunity.Student_Image__c}" escape="false"/></td>
     <td width="150px" height="200px"><span style="font-weight: bold"> {!SelectedOpportunity.Full_Name__c} </span> <br /> 
    {!SelectedOpportunity.City__c},{!SelectedOpportunity.State__c}  {!SelectedOpportunity.Country__c}<br />
    {!SelectedOpportunity.Voyage_Code__c}</td></tr></table></div></apex:outputText>
</apex:repeat>
</apex:page>

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this? I've disabled the security checking for remote sites and that does not work either.

I have a pop up that is being shown, however the page is not directing back up to the top (where the pop up is)

I would like the pop up to be shown in the centre of the page when it appears

Can anybody offer any help?

My Css:

.custPopup{
    background-color: white;
    border-width: 2px;
    border-style: solid;
    z-index: 9999;
    left: 50%;
    padding:10px;
    /* These are the 3 css properties you will need to change so the popup