• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are using the Napilli template for communities. We are finding that when the user opens an artile and clicks on the attachment files a page opens and says invalid page.
We are trying to do a link to our community site that is using the napilli template. However the rendering of the community is blank with the title napilli Template and a css error ( my gues is because the whole page is generated after  a load). Is there a way around this?
Hello,

I've changed some scripts in the Napili Topic view and published it, after when i load the topic page of the community, the script that is loaded is still the old script.

Steps to Reproduce
  • Open the napili Topic view in community
  • Change the body script
  • Publish changes
  • Load the community page and view code and script is still old one.

thanks for any help.
I would like to be able to pass in a parameter in the url http......../Customer/s/topic/0TOU0000000Lij1OAC/Bridgit and concatinate ?article or # article.  I would use javascript to have either the discussion or article tab selected.   I've tried #articles but it only works if the Bridgit topic is already selected.  If its a new load then the new URL changes to http......../Customer/s/topic/0TOU0000000Lij1OAC/articles.

Thanks
Rod
I have communities set up with the Napili Template. Is there a way to link to community site and have a specified tab ( discussion or articles) automatically selected from an external site.
From a case, my client would like to have the subject of the email to be prepopulated with 'Case#: 0003233' when they hit the Send an 'Email button'. Is there a way to do this. I can't find a way to edit the 'Send an Email' button.
I have a custom button (close case) that does some validations before a user can go into the close layout screen. The button, behaviour is execute javascript, references a rollup summary field on a releated list. The problem is with the contact center using service cloud. So when i open the case, the rollup summary is 1 for example. I will open up the related list record, which opens on another tab in salesforce, and do an update to the record and save. When i go back to the case tab the value of the rollup field i see is updated to 2. However when I hit custom button, the value of the rollup summary is still 1. It only after  a refresh of the page that the javascript will see the new value.
How can i get the true value without having the user manually refreshing the screen.

I would like to be able to pass in a parameter in the url http......../Customer/s/topic/0TOU0000000Lij1OAC/Bridgit and concatinate ?article or # article.  I would use javascript to have either the discussion or article tab selected.   I've tried #articles but it only works if the Bridgit topic is already selected.  If its a new load then the new URL changes to http......../Customer/s/topic/0TOU0000000Lij1OAC/articles.

Thanks
Rod
Hello,

I've changed some scripts in the Napili Topic view and published it, after when i load the topic page of the community, the script that is loaded is still the old script.

Steps to Reproduce
  • Open the napili Topic view in community
  • Change the body script
  • Publish changes
  • Load the community page and view code and script is still old one.

thanks for any help.
In site.com for the self-registration page of the Kokua community template, there is a "Extra Fields Field Set Name" property. When I plug in my field set name variable as {!MyFieldSetName} I do not see the extra fields added to the self-registration form. Does anyone know how to get the extra fields to appear?

User-added image
From a case, my client would like to have the subject of the email to be prepopulated with 'Case#: 0003233' when they hit the Send an 'Email button'. Is there a way to do this. I can't find a way to edit the 'Send an Email' button.
I have a custom button (close case) that does some validations before a user can go into the close layout screen. The button, behaviour is execute javascript, references a rollup summary field on a releated list. The problem is with the contact center using service cloud. So when i open the case, the rollup summary is 1 for example. I will open up the related list record, which opens on another tab in salesforce, and do an update to the record and save. When i go back to the case tab the value of the rollup field i see is updated to 2. However when I hit custom button, the value of the rollup summary is still 1. It only after  a refresh of the page that the javascript will see the new value.
How can i get the true value without having the user manually refreshing the screen.