• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I have requirement where i need pull all the pick list values  of multiple objects and store it into excel sheet, below is the format i need to update in the excel sheet. Please do the needful.

OBJECT_LABELFIELD_LABELAPI_NAMEPICk LIST VALUES 

Thanks,
Anil Kumar 

Hi All,

I want to query newly created fields(Metadata) in the contact object where day== Today(). This possible in salesforce. Please assist.

Thanks,
Anil Kumar 
Hi All,

I have a requirement, if i create any field in saleforce object other system should be notied with any of the channel. I need to notify them with metadata information like field label name, api name, field type ext.. How to achive this.

Thanks,
​Anil Kumar 
Hi All,

I have a requirement, if i create any field in saleforce object other system should be notied with any of the channel. I need to notify them with metadata information like field label name, api name, field type ext.. How to achive this.

Thanks,
Anil Kumar 
Hi,
 Can any one please help me how to invoke process builder from apex trigger.

Thanks,

Regards,
Anil Kumar 
Hi,

I have a requirement to integrate LinkedIn with Salesforce . Any comments/feed  made in Linked in with a specific mention (#xyz , @xyz) should create a new Case in Salesforce. Please advice is this possible in salesforce  programmatically.

Thanks,

Regards,
Anil Kumar
Hi,

How to write a query to retrive scheduled events which are scheduled for next 7 days.

Thanks,

Regards,
Anil Kumar
Hi,

How to display scheduled events and Tasks of the user in the visualforce page.

Regards,
Anil Kumar
Hi All,

I want to query newly created fields(Metadata) in the contact object where day== Today(). This possible in salesforce. Please assist.

Thanks,
Anil Kumar