• Merfantz

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All
I have two user (chase and dave) of standard user profile. Both having different roles but comes under same Role Hierarchy.(there parents are same).Inside the assets I have one custom object labeled as  Warrenty__c. I have not used any Permission set but still chase can able to see the warrenty history but dave cannot.As they belongs to the same profile, how do  I make Warrenty__c visible for both the user.
Hi All,
I had installed unmanaged package of twilio,but i am not able to send the sms. i had a free account in twilio, i had given ACCOUNT SID and AUTH TOKEN but i thinck its not communicating properly.I am sending sms through verified twilio number. Plz help me out.
Thanks
Hi,
when the user enters a url in a textbox,that url i want to pass as a iframe src.i m not able to pass that url as the iframe src. 
Hi,
I want to develop a visualforce page in which i want to divide the page into blocks of table.The first block should displays the list of hyper links(text that can be clicked).When the hyper link is clicked,only the 2nd block should load the page relative to it.The first block should remain the same.And every time onclick the 2nd block should disply different page for different links.
Plz provide both visualforce and apex code.

Thanks 
Hi,
I want to divide the visualforce page into two blocks and when the user clicks the item of the list which is present in the block 1,the block 2  should refresh the page and give some description(using jQuery).only block 2 should refresh and laod the different page according to the user selection .
Hi,
when the user enters a url in a textbox,that url i want to pass as a iframe src.i m not able to pass that url as the iframe src. 
I need to auto-populate an Opportunity field on lead conversion. What's the best approach, writing a trigger to do this or create workflow rule?
I am new to SalesForce, so pardon me if this is a dumb question.
Thanks,
Hi All
I have two user (chase and dave) of standard user profile. Both having different roles but comes under same Role Hierarchy.(there parents are same).Inside the assets I have one custom object labeled as  Warrenty__c. I have not used any Permission set but still chase can able to see the warrenty history but dave cannot.As they belongs to the same profile, how do  I make Warrenty__c visible for both the user.
Hi All,
I had installed unmanaged package of twilio,but i am not able to send the sms. i had a free account in twilio, i had given ACCOUNT SID and AUTH TOKEN but i thinck its not communicating properly.I am sending sms through verified twilio number. Plz help me out.
Thanks
Hi,
Hi,
I want to develop a visualforce page in which i want to divide the page into blocks of table.The first block should displays the list of hyper links(text that can be clicked).When the hyper link is clicked,only the 2nd block should load the page relative to it.The first block should remain the same.And every time onclick the 2nd block should disply different page for different links.
Plz provide both visualforce and apex code.

Thanks 
Hi,
I want to divide the visualforce page into two blocks and when the user clicks the item of the list which is present in the block 1,the block 2  should refresh the page and give some description(using jQuery).only block 2 should refresh and laod the different page according to the user selection .