• 20 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everyone, I cannot validate the module Controlling access to the organization because an error message appears: “The user's profile was not set to System Administrator”.
The thing is that the user profile I’ve created was well set to System administrator. I’ve been trying to do it again but still not. Has someone had the same issue? What Can I do?
Thanks!

• March 11, 2015
When I log in, the trailhead is brand new and there is no sign of my work already done.
Of course I logged in with the good account but nothing... Could someone explain me?
  • March 11, 2015
Hi everyone, I cannot validate the module Controlling access to the organization because an error message appears: “The user's profile was not set to System Administrator”.
The thing is that the user profile I’ve created was well set to System administrator. I’ve been trying to do it again but still not. Has someone had the same issue? What Can I do?
Thanks!

• March 11, 2015
When I log in, the trailhead is brand new and there is no sign of my work already done.
Of course I logged in with the good account but nothing... Could someone explain me?
  • March 11, 2015
Thanks!

• March 11, 2015