• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I created a Visualforce page that instructs Salesforce to bypass the standard object tab main page (where typically you'd see "Recent" records).  Clicking on an object's tab in Classic will direct the user to their standard list view page.
The problem is this Visualforce code renders an error when in Lightning Experience (including using the Salesforce site on a mobile browser).  Can the code below be modified to work in Lightning?

<apex:page action="{!URLFOR($Action.Account.List, $ObjectType.Account)}"/>

I'm trying to find out how to include the standard object page design (header) in a custom visualforce page.  Simply put, I want to know what code is necessary to render the section(s) called out in red in the attached image.User-added image
I created a Visualforce page that instructs Salesforce to bypass the standard object tab main page (where typically you'd see "Recent" records).  Clicking on an object's tab in Classic will direct the user to their standard list view page.
The problem is this Visualforce code renders an error when in Lightning Experience (including using the Salesforce site on a mobile browser).  Can the code below be modified to work in Lightning?

<apex:page action="{!URLFOR($Action.Account.List, $ObjectType.Account)}"/>

I'm trying to find out how to include the standard object page design (header) in a custom visualforce page.  Simply put, I want to know what code is necessary to render the section(s) called out in red in the attached image.User-added image