• 14 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Salesforce can give an accurate count of likes for feeditems and feedcomments,  but,  there does not seem to be a way to gather this information programmatically.  I can get a count of likes on feeditem because it's rolled up onto the feeditem record or I can use the feedlike table in a sub-query and count the rows returned.  However,  I cannot do the same for feedcomment.  How are Salesforce doing it?
I have set up live chat in my dev org and am able to conduct a session without problem.  However,  when I use a custom chat page,  no connection is made and the page just hangs at the point of connecting to an agent.

I'm seeing the following error in the console,  which might be the cause - I'm not sure:

Uncaught Error: Organization ID must be set!
window.liveagent.chasitor.init @ chasitor.js:60
Sfdc.provide.init @ LiveAgentChatWindow.js:22
(anonymous function) @ LiveAgentChat:32

followed by a series of 503 errors for the audio.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Has anyone else out there run into this issue?  Prior to the Summer 15 release,  the ui:outputRichText component had an attribute called value that took your rich text to be displayed as a string.  This has been removed and replaced with a body attribute that accepts an array of Component - a type that you cannot declare in your lightning components.
I'm looking at a problem with the display of various images in our community.  The first link is the one used by Salesforce if you preview the site and the second is the link supplied if you go through the "actual url".

https://c.eu0.content.force.com/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=00P2000000e6kWWEAY
https://companyname.force.com/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=00P2000000e6kWWEAY

Unfortunately,  the second link does not display,  you just see empty space on the community page or an under construction page if you go direct to the link.

What do I need to do in order to make the images available to the community outside of a page preview?
I've been editing my community in Site.com by going through Setup --> Customise --> Communities --> All Communities --> Manage and the selecting the sites link on the bottom right had side of the screen.

The link has gone in Summer 15 and I can't find another way in.  Any suggestions?
I've been asked to develop a process to preceed Ask the Community in the Napili template.  I'm doing this through a lightning component,  once my component has copmpleted it's job,  I need to proceed to Ask the Community.  However,  this is not a page,  so I cannot display via a url - effectively,  what I need to do is recreate the click event for the original button.  Has anyone got any suggestions as to how I can acheive this?
Hi,

I wrote a piece of code to update the chatter photo for a user using the chatter API.  It's been working successfully,  however,  now it has stopped working.

The code looks like this:
Document content = [select Body from Document where id ='***known id***'];

ConnectApi.Photo photo = ConnectApi.ChatterUsers.setPhoto(null, UserInfo.getUserId(),  new ConnectApi.BinaryInput(content.Body,'image/jpg','userImage.jpg'));
I don't think that there's anything wrong with the code.  I have noticed that I cannot even update the picture from my chatter page anymore.  So,  is there some sort of limit that I have broken?
Salesforce can give an accurate count of likes for feeditems and feedcomments,  but,  there does not seem to be a way to gather this information programmatically.  I can get a count of likes on feeditem because it's rolled up onto the feeditem record or I can use the feedlike table in a sub-query and count the rows returned.  However,  I cannot do the same for feedcomment.  How are Salesforce doing it?
I have set up live chat in my dev org and am able to conduct a session without problem.  However,  when I use a custom chat page,  no connection is made and the page just hangs at the point of connecting to an agent.

I'm seeing the following error in the console,  which might be the cause - I'm not sure:

Uncaught Error: Organization ID must be set!
window.liveagent.chasitor.init @ chasitor.js:60
Sfdc.provide.init @ LiveAgentChatWindow.js:22
(anonymous function) @ LiveAgentChat:32

followed by a series of 503 errors for the audio.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
I'm looking at a problem with the display of various images in our community.  The first link is the one used by Salesforce if you preview the site and the second is the link supplied if you go through the "actual url".

https://c.eu0.content.force.com/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=00P2000000e6kWWEAY
https://companyname.force.com/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=00P2000000e6kWWEAY

Unfortunately,  the second link does not display,  you just see empty space on the community page or an under construction page if you go direct to the link.

What do I need to do in order to make the images available to the community outside of a page preview?
I've been editing my community in Site.com by going through Setup --> Customise --> Communities --> All Communities --> Manage and the selecting the sites link on the bottom right had side of the screen.

The link has gone in Summer 15 and I can't find another way in.  Any suggestions?
I've been asked to develop a process to preceed Ask the Community in the Napili template.  I'm doing this through a lightning component,  once my component has copmpleted it's job,  I need to proceed to Ask the Community.  However,  this is not a page,  so I cannot display via a url - effectively,  what I need to do is recreate the click event for the original button.  Has anyone got any suggestions as to how I can acheive this?
Hi,

I wrote a piece of code to update the chatter photo for a user using the chatter API.  It's been working successfully,  however,  now it has stopped working.

The code looks like this:
Document content = [select Body from Document where id ='***known id***'];

ConnectApi.Photo photo = ConnectApi.ChatterUsers.setPhoto(null, UserInfo.getUserId(),  new ConnectApi.BinaryInput(content.Body,'image/jpg','userImage.jpg'));
I don't think that there's anything wrong with the code.  I have noticed that I cannot even update the picture from my chatter page anymore.  So,  is there some sort of limit that I have broken?

Hi,

I was wondering where can I find or what is the object name that store all question posted () in community built on the Napili template?

I looked in Salesforce Question and Reply objects, but found nothing. 

User-added image

Thank you,

Pairin