• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We're looking for a freelance oem/embedded force.com developers who have experience with:

1. Taking a completely custom UI (basically an html set of mockup pages) and converting them to functional Visualforce pages, and

2. Providing a solution to merge data into a variety of documents (word, .pdf, etc)

We'd also like to hear about your general salesforce quallifications (i.e. what other similar projects you have worked on, your certifications from salesforce, and any other information that you feel is useful) and please quote your hourly rate.  We anticipate that this project will take in excess of 100 hours.

We're looking for a developer based in the US.  If you have the necessary qualifications and are interested, please email me at: 334886@forward.cat
We're looking for a freelance oem/embedded force.com developers who have experience with:

1. Taking a completely custom UI (basically an html set of mockup pages) and converting them to functional Visualforce pages, and

2. Providing a solution to merge data into a variety of documents (word, .pdf, etc)

We'd also like to hear about your general salesforce quallifications (i.e. what other similar projects you have worked on, your certifications from salesforce, and any other information that you feel is useful) and please quote your hourly rate.  We anticipate that this project will take in excess of 100 hours.

We're looking for a developer based in the US.  If you have the necessary qualifications and are interested, please email me at: 334886@forward.cat