• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi
I have completed 9 badges and I got 14775 points.
what is the procedure for getting T-shirt ??
How many badges I have to complete to get T-shirt

hi
i am new to salesforce platform.
Install a simple Apex class, write unit tests that achieve 100% code coverage for the class, and run your Apex tests.The Apex class to test is called 'VerifyDate', and the code is available here. Copy and paste this class into your Developer Edition via the Developer Console.
'VerifyDate' is a class which tests if a date is within a proper range, and if not will return a date that occurs at the end of the month within the range.
The unit tests must be in a separate test class called 'TestVerifyDate'.
The unit tests must cover scenarios for all lines of code included in the Apex class, resulting in 100% code coverage.
Run your test class at least once (via the Developer Console) before attempting to verify this challenge.

In the above challege i am not able to write a 'TestVerifyDate' class. I dont unsertstand how to write it for a date.
plz help..
hi
Install a simple Apex class, write unit tests that achieve 100% code coverage for the class, and run your Apex tests.The Apex class to test is called 'VerifyDate', and the code is available here. Copy and paste this class into your Developer Edition via the Developer Console.
'VerifyDate' is a class which tests if a date is within a proper range, and if not will return a date that occurs at the end of the month within the range.
The unit tests must cover scenarios for all lines of code included in the Apex class, resulting in 100% code coverage.
Run your test class at least once (via the Developer Console) before attempting to verify this challenge.

In the above challege i am not able to write a 'TestVerifyDate' class. I dont unsertstand how to write it for a date.
plz help..
Hi
I have completed 9 badges and I got 14775 points.
what is the procedure for getting T-shirt ??
How many badges I have to complete to get T-shirt

hi

plz help..

Hello, In february I completed the trailhead challenges, but received no communications about my tshirt.  
I earned the first 2 badges well before the 28th of february. Did I miss something? 
How can i get my t-shirt?

Thank you for your support,
ciao,
Francesco
Ps. here is the text of the email i received inviting me to the challenge:
 Meet Trailhead, a fast and easy way to explore the basics of building cloud apps. Earn the first 2 intro badges by February 28, 2015 and you'll win a limited edition t-shirt! It's that easy to get started.
Please help! I am having trouble with the appex trigger challenge 1/2.  I think I know how to do the logic, I am just forgetting how to create a checkbox on here.  Thanks!

I am working with visualforce charting. I have bars series that show information. I would like the bars on the chart to be grouped by name and for the bars to be side by side.

If you need anymore information from me please let me know.

<!-- Visualforce page: -->

<apex:page controller="ChartController">
<apex:form >
<apex:pageBlock >
    <apex:pageBlockSection columns="1">
        <apex:chart height="400" width="700" data="{!data}" >
            <apex:legend position="right"/>
            <apex:axis type="Numeric" position="right" fields="data1"  title="Revenue (millions)" grid="true"/>
            <apex:axis type="Category" position="bottom" fields="name"  title="Month of the Year">
                <apex:chartLabel rotate="315"/>
            </apex:axis>
            <apex:barSeries title="Data1" orientation="vertical" axis="right"  xField="name" yField="data1" colorSet="red" stacked="false">
                <apex:chartTips height="20" width="120"/>
            </apex:barSeries>
            <apex:barSeries title="Data2" orientation="vertical" axis="right"  xField="name" yField="data2" colorSet="green" stacked="false">
                <apex:chartTips height="20" width="120"/>
            <apex:barSeries title="Data3" orientation="vertical" axis="right"  xField="name" yField="data3" stacked="false">
                <apex:chartTips height="20" width="120" />
        </apex:chart>
    </apex:pageBlockSection>
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

<!-- Controller Code: -->

public class ChartController {
    // Return a list of data points for a chart 

public List<Data> getData() {
        return ChartController.getChartData();