• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have a VF Component which produces a PDF for us that is currently used by a VF page which creates a PDF preview in the browser. But I want to write a VF page that pushes the PDF either into Notes & Attachments or into a ContentWorkspace.  Can you please help point me to a post or article that explains how to create the VF page to do that?
We have a VF Component which produces a PDF for us that is currently used by a VF page which creates a PDF preview in the browser. But I want to write a VF page that pushes the PDF either into Notes & Attachments or into a ContentWorkspace.  Can you please help point me to a post or article that explains how to create the VF page to do that?

Hi all;

I have several questions about Salesforce CRM Content.

1. Can I upload a file to Salesforce CRM Content by using Apex code? If so please tell how can I do that.

2. Can I display an image uploaded to Salesforce CRM Content on a visualforce page?

3. Is there a sObject which represents the Salesforce CRM Content, so that I can query data from that sObject?

If anybody knows an answer for at least one question please help me. If any question is not clear I'm ready to explain further. Thanks.