• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

HI,

I'm currently using mailchimp for salesforce integration. I was wondering if it is possible to automiatically assign a task to myself to call an MCSubscriber whenever they click on link from a campaign. I'm new to saleforce so I'm not sure where to start.

I'm trying display a field and line break only if a certain checkbox, ".Activity_Completed__c",  is unchecked, otherwise I don't want it to display anything.

<apex:outputText rendered="{!IF(OR(ISBLANK, 'cx.Activity'), !NOT(cx.Activity_Completed__c)), NULL, '{!cx.Activity__c}<br/>'}" />
<apex:outputText rendered="{!IF(OR(ISBLANK, 'cx.Activity1'), !NOT(cx.Activity_Completed1__c)), NULL, '{!cx.Activity__c}<br/>'}" />
<apex:outputText rendered="{!IF(OR(ISBLANK, 'cx.Activity2'), !NOT(cx.Activity_Completed2__c)), NULL, '{!cx.Activity__c}<br/>'}" />
<apex:outputText rendered="{!IF(OR(ISBLANK, 'cx.Activity3'), !NOT(cx.Activity_Completed3__c)), NULL, '{!cx.Activity__c}<br/>'}" />

I'm very new to visualforce so I'm not sure if I'm going in the right direction
I'm trying display a field and line break only if a certain checkbox, ".Activity_Completed__c",  is unchecked, otherwise I don't want it to display anything.

<apex:outputText rendered="{!IF(OR(ISBLANK, 'cx.Activity'), !NOT(cx.Activity_Completed__c)), NULL, '{!cx.Activity__c}<br/>'}" />
<apex:outputText rendered="{!IF(OR(ISBLANK, 'cx.Activity1'), !NOT(cx.Activity_Completed1__c)), NULL, '{!cx.Activity__c}<br/>'}" />
<apex:outputText rendered="{!IF(OR(ISBLANK, 'cx.Activity2'), !NOT(cx.Activity_Completed2__c)), NULL, '{!cx.Activity__c}<br/>'}" />
<apex:outputText rendered="{!IF(OR(ISBLANK, 'cx.Activity3'), !NOT(cx.Activity_Completed3__c)), NULL, '{!cx.Activity__c}<br/>'}" />

In my email I'm trying to display various fields, but only if a certain checkbox is marked. I was able to get the fields to diplay correctly, but I want to create a line break after a field is diplayed on the page.

Here's my code:

<table>
    <apex:repeat var="cx" value="{!relatedTo.OpenActivities}">
    <p><b>Outstanding Requirements:</b> {!cx.Subject}<br></br>
        <b>Follow-up Date: </b> 
              <apex:outputText value="{0,date,MM'/'dd'/'yyyy}">
              <apex:param value="{!cx.ActivityDate}" />
              </apex:outputText><br></br>
    <i>
    <apex:outputField value="{!cx.Activity__c}" rendered="{!NOT(cx.Activity_Completed__c)}"/>
    <apex:outputField value="{!cx.Activity1__c}" rendered="{!NOT(cx.Activity1_Completed__c)}"/>
    <apex:outputField value="{!cx.Activity2__c}" rendered="{!NOT(cx.Activity2_Completed__c)}"/>
    <apex:outputField value="{!cx.Activity3__c}" rendered="{!NOT(cx.Activity3_Completed__c)}"/>
    <apex:outputField value="{!cx.Activity4__c}" rendered="{!NOT(cx.Activity4_Completed__c)}"/>
    </i>
    </p>
   </apex:repeat> 
</table>
In my email I'm trying to display various fields, but only if a certain checkbox is marked. I was able to get the fields to diplay correctly, but I want to create a line break after a field is diplayed on the page.

<table>
    <i>
    <apex:outputField value="{!cx.Activity__c}" rendered="{!NOT(cx.Activity_Completed__c)}"/>
    <apex:outputField value="{!cx.Activity1__c}" rendered="{!NOT(cx.Activity1_Completed__c)}"/>
    <apex:outputField value="{!cx.Activity2__c}" rendered="{!NOT(cx.Activity2_Completed__c)}"/>
    <apex:outputField value="{!cx.Activity3__c}" rendered="{!NOT(cx.Activity3_Completed__c)}"/>
    <apex:outputField value="{!cx.Activity4__c}" rendered="{!NOT(cx.Activity4_Completed__c)}"/>
    </i>
    </p>
</table>
I'm working on a visualforce email template. I'm trying to display a textarea only if a certain checkbox is unchecked, but I keep getting the error: "Incorrect number of parameters for function 'IF()'. Expected 3, received 1"    

Here is my code:
<apex:outputText rendered="{!IF(cx.Activity_Completed__c == FALSE)}"><apex:param value="{!cx.Activity__c}" /></apex:outputText>
I'm trying to make an email that will be sent out to contacts with open activities. I want to display their activities that are only related to the custom field Applications__c. Right now it displays all open activities related to all fields. I'm pretty new to VisualForce so I don't know where to go from here. Here is my code:

<table>
    <apex:repeat var="cx" value="{!relatedTo.OpenActivities} hide ">
    <p><b>Follow-up Task for Application - <i>{!cx.What.Name}</i>:</b><br></br> {!cx.Subject}<br></br>
              </apex:outputText><br></br></p>
</table>
I'm trying to make an email that will be sent out to contacts with open activities. I want to display their activities that are only related to the custom field Applications__c. Right now it displays all open activities related to all fields. I'm pretty new to VisualForce so I don't know where to go from here. Here is my code:

<table>
    <p><b>Follow-up Task for Application - <i>{!cx.What.Name}</i>:</b><br></br> {!cx.Subject}<br></br>
</table>
I'm working on a visualforce email template. I'm trying to display a textarea only if a certain checkbox is unchecked, but I keep getting the error: "Incorrect number of parameters for function 'IF()'. Expected 3, received 1"    

Here is my code:
<apex:outputText rendered="{!IF(cx.Activity_Completed__c == FALSE)}"><apex:param value="{!cx.Activity__c}" /></apex:outputText>
I'm working on a visualforce email template. I'm trying to display a textarea only if a certain checkbox is unchecked, but I keep getting a syntax error.
Here is my code:

<apex:outputText rendered="{!IF({!cx.Activity_Completed__c}= FALSE)}"><apex:param value="{!cx.Activity__c}" /></apex:outputText>
I'm very new to salesforce. I'm working on a visualforce email template that will provide contacts with certain information. I'm trying include a line a variable text.
For example, how can I display "Face Amount: {!relatedTo.Face_Amount__c}" only if there is a value contained in {!relatedTo.Face_Amount__c}?
I'm trying display a field and line break only if a certain checkbox, ".Activity_Completed__c",  is unchecked, otherwise I don't want it to display anything.

Here's my code:

<table>
    <i>
    </i>
    </p>
</table>

<table>
</table>