• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to make a filtered and sortable VF table, and so far I think I am on the right track of pulling in the fields I want. We want to show all contacts on an account who have either our Bit9 Certification or Carbon Black Certification field filled in. I've tried some other additions to below but keep getting error messages or it doesn't work.

Note: I am not a developer, just an advanced admin, so this could be pretty basic and I'm just missing the solution.
<apex:page standardController="Account">
   <apex:pageBlock title="Account's Certifications">
      <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!account.Contacts}" var="contact">
         <apex:column value="{!contact.Name}"/>
         <apex:column value="{!contact.Bit9_Certification__c}"/>
         <apex:column value="{!contact.Carbon_Black_Certification__c}"/>
      </apex:pageBlockTable>
   </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

If I want to delete Force.com IDE projects I created in Eclipse, would that affect my production instance of Salesforce at all? I'm just trying to make room for Eclipse (keep running into JavaHeapMemory issues).
I want to make a filtered and sortable VF table, and so far I think I am on the right track of pulling in the fields I want. We want to show all contacts on an account who have either our Bit9 Certification or Carbon Black Certification field filled in. I've tried some other additions to below but keep getting error messages or it doesn't work.

Note: I am not a developer, just an advanced admin, so this could be pretty basic and I'm just missing the solution.
<apex:page standardController="Account">
   <apex:pageBlock title="Account's Certifications">
      <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!account.Contacts}" var="contact">
         <apex:column value="{!contact.Name}"/>
         <apex:column value="{!contact.Bit9_Certification__c}"/>
         <apex:column value="{!contact.Carbon_Black_Certification__c}"/>
      </apex:pageBlockTable>
   </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

If I want to delete Force.com IDE projects I created in Eclipse, would that affect my production instance of Salesforce at all? I'm just trying to make room for Eclipse (keep running into JavaHeapMemory issues).

Hi,

I want to ask are there configurations to remove or hide the sidebar on all tabs in Customer Portal? What I can do is to remove sidebar in Home tab but other tabs still show the sidebar.. Or if not possible, I want to remove or hide like Recent Items box.. Any suggestions would be great..

Thanks..