• 15 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We want to create 2 users for the same contact. This is a customer community user. We want to give access to 2 different communities for the same contact.
While creating the second user with same contact we are getting below error-

Database.SaveResult[getErrors=(Database.Error[getFields=();getMessage=portal user already exists for contact;getStatusCode=PORTAL_USER_ALREADY_EXISTS_FOR_CONTACT;]);getId=null;isSuccess=false;]

Is there a workaround for this issue?
I want to use single community for site that have different Google Analytics Ids depending upon the parameter it receives.
In one community I can set only one GA id in experience builder. Can I make this dynamic? I do not want to create multiple communities. I want to achieve something like below using single community-
www.singlecommunity.com/myapplication?type=TypeOne
www.singlecommunity.com/myapplication?type=TypeTwo

Both these links will have different GA ids e.g.
for TypeOne parameter GA Id = G-12345type1
for TypeTwo parameter GA Id = G-45678type2
How this can be achieved?
I am using a lightning-input type="String" in LWC for entering the First name, last name etc details. This has been working fine so far. But now when I click on the text box, the cursor disappears and I cant enter anything in that field. This has started happening after the sandbox went on the Preview mode for Summer 21 release.
How do I resolve this issue?
User-added image
Why  am I getting a Null Pointer Exception during iterating a map in a FOR loop, even if there are corresponding values in the map?
system.debug('**stdmap**' + stdIdToxyzMap.get(std.id)); //Prints the values correctly. No Null pointer exception          
for(xyz__c x : stdIdToxyzMap.get(std.Id)){  //Throws Null Pointer Exception at this line
	system.debug('x:'+x.id);
}
We have followed all the steps as per the below link-
https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000354334&language=en_US&type=1&mode=1 (https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000354334&language=en_US&type=1&mode=1" style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline" target="_blank)

Here is our analysis-
1.      we have used force:navigateToComponent in lightning component but we have passed recordId as parameter. We reviewed the code, and we are not passing any sensitive data such as name etc. Also this component is not exposed to any external user(Not used outside salesforce).
2.      we checked the Event Log Files and found some URL path prefixed with: /one/one.app#eyJjb21wb25lbnREZWYiOi. And after decoding these for Page_URL; we found that the components as -  "componentDef":"forceSearch:searchPageDesktop" ,"componentDef":"one:alohaPage". We believe that these are Saleforce components(we don’t have control over it) and are used by internal users inside of Salesforce(e.g. global search) and not exposing any sensitive data. Is that correct?
 So, our understanding is that we are not exposing any sensitive data in Lightning URLs in any of the above scenarios. Is this correct understanding? If not, can someone please guide us as to how we can fix this?

We have made changes to an existing LWC and deployed it to Production org using changsets. This is part of a public community and persona using this is a Guest user. After deployment, it has been noticed that some users can see the updated UI but some still see the old UI. We have simply added a checkbox to the UI, which is not dependent on any other field. No complicated logic here. Code seems to be correct.
From what I understand from other help threads is that this is a caching issue and could get resolved by -
1. Clearing the cache - This will not work for us as its not an authenticated user (Guest user)and literally anyone could visit the portal any time and fill out the form. Also this sometimes work sometimes it doesnt.
2. Disable the 'Enable secure and persistent browser caching to improve performance’ setting under Setup>session setting - But Salesforce recommends to keep it checked in Production as this could hamper the performance. And this is an org wide setting so it will hamper performance for all other portal users and internal users too. So not a solution for us.
I am using a VF page where below has been added :
<apex:page  cache="false" >
It still shows cached data from the browser on the text fields as shown in the screenshot.
I have also tried adding below 2 options-
<apex:form id="frm" html-autocomplete="off">
and
<form autocomplete="off">
None of this helped.
As soon as I click on the text field, it shows the options from the cache. Please let me know how can I stop this from happening.
User-added image

I have a VF page with 4 dependent dropdowns. The VF page makes Remote action call on change of these dropdowns. These are getting invoked properly some times and brings correct data. And I can see VFRemoting logs under debug logs. But then there are times when these are not getting called and the Remote action call on change of 3rd dropdown, is not taking place. This is a sporadic issue. We are not able to reproduce it. It does not look like browser/OS specific issue. Can someone shed some light on why Remote action is not getting called? 
I am using a lightning-input type="String" in LWC for entering the First name, last name etc details. This has been working fine so far. But now when I click on the text box, the cursor disappears and I cant enter anything in that field. This has started happening after the sandbox went on the Preview mode for Summer 21 release.
How do I resolve this issue?
User-added image
Why  am I getting a Null Pointer Exception during iterating a map in a FOR loop, even if there are corresponding values in the map?
system.debug('**stdmap**' + stdIdToxyzMap.get(std.id)); //Prints the values correctly. No Null pointer exception          
for(xyz__c x : stdIdToxyzMap.get(std.Id)){  //Throws Null Pointer Exception at this line
	system.debug('x:'+x.id);
}
We have followed all the steps as per the below link-
https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000354334&language=en_US&type=1&mode=1 (https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000354334&language=en_US&type=1&mode=1" style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline" target="_blank)

Here is our analysis-
1.      we have used force:navigateToComponent in lightning component but we have passed recordId as parameter. We reviewed the code, and we are not passing any sensitive data such as name etc. Also this component is not exposed to any external user(Not used outside salesforce).
2.      we checked the Event Log Files and found some URL path prefixed with: /one/one.app#eyJjb21wb25lbnREZWYiOi. And after decoding these for Page_URL; we found that the components as -  "componentDef":"forceSearch:searchPageDesktop" ,"componentDef":"one:alohaPage". We believe that these are Saleforce components(we don’t have control over it) and are used by internal users inside of Salesforce(e.g. global search) and not exposing any sensitive data. Is that correct?
 So, our understanding is that we are not exposing any sensitive data in Lightning URLs in any of the above scenarios. Is this correct understanding? If not, can someone please guide us as to how we can fix this?

Unable to edit/preview VF pages and apex classes. This error is appearing - An internal server error has occurred An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! 

Error ID: 648673073-170378 (-617778647)