• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I receive an error when I start the dataflow in the Accelerate Analytics with Apps > Sales Analytics App > Create Sales Analytics Using the Wizard Trailhead. Template used: Sales Analytics 4.0 on Oct 24, 2017.

I am able to create the Sales Analytics app and get to step 12 of the "Sync Analytics Data with Trailhead Data Manager" section of the trail. As the dataflow is running, I recieve the following error when I check my dataflow (screenshot below): 
Something went wrong while executing the Find_Last_Stage_Updates node: Sort dimension/measure not found in Edgemart: Unique_Sort_Key (02K6A0000000fK7UAI_03C6A0000003dhXUAQ)

Sales Analytics App Error after starting Dataflow
I receive an error when I start the dataflow in the Accelerate Analytics with Apps > Sales Analytics App > Create Sales Analytics Using the Wizard Trailhead. Template used: Sales Analytics 4.0 on Oct 24, 2017.

I am able to create the Sales Analytics app and get to step 12 of the "Sync Analytics Data with Trailhead Data Manager" section of the trail. As the dataflow is running, I recieve the following error when I check my dataflow (screenshot below): 
Something went wrong while executing the Find_Last_Stage_Updates node: Sort dimension/measure not found in Edgemart: Unique_Sort_Key (02K6A0000000fK7UAI_03C6A0000003dhXUAQ)

Sales Analytics App Error after starting Dataflow