• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

<apex:selectOptions value="{!generalActivityOptions}"/>

This is what our former developer said: So apparently the Time Entry page was written in Visualforce. The backend code builds those drop down lists in code and looks at a Custom Setting in Salesforce to build the options in the picklist. So editing the picklist does nothing towards changing the values you see in the Activity dropdown list on the Daily Time Entry page.  
Hi! I'm trying to use data loader to update the number of employees field to 10 - 50 but it comes in as Oct-50! Upon opening the CSV file I see that is indeed what is in that column. I've tried using every format I can think of to get the column to stay formatted, but after saving, I open to check and the numbers are right back to Oct-50 or even worse nonsense.

<apex:selectOptions value="{!generalActivityOptions}"/>

This is what our former developer said: So apparently the Time Entry page was written in Visualforce. The backend code builds those drop down lists in code and looks at a Custom Setting in Salesforce to build the options in the picklist. So editing the picklist does nothing towards changing the values you see in the Activity dropdown list on the Daily Time Entry page.  
Is there something special that I have to do to have ProcessBuilder findmy email templates?