• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi

I am running dataloader from command line on red hat and need to know how to enrypt the password as I cant use encrypt.bat as that is for windows. Can someone provide a clue as how encrypt. I get below error when i run it. I was providing unencypted password just as text value and it gives below error

2016-01-24 00:31:18,244 INFO  [main] support.DefaultListableBeanFactory preInstantiateSingletons (DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:557) - Pre-instantiating singletons in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@7f6473: defining beans [tatInsert]; root of factory hierarchy

2016-01-24 00:31:18,291 INFO  [tatInsert] controller.Controller initConfig (Controller.java:327) - config dir created at /home/sfdc/jenkins/jobs/dataloader/src/test/resources/testfiles/conf

2016-01-24 00:31:18,986 ERROR [tatInsert] config.Config decryptProperty (Config.java:733) - Error loading parameter: sfdc.password of type: java.lang.String

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "Mi"

at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)

at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:580)
  • January 24, 2016
Hi 
Can anyone share as to how to install dataloader on red hat. After installation I need to trigger via command line but first what is the right way to install on linux.
  • January 21, 2016
Hi All

I am trying the below to access the lookup field's value and I get null.
ObjA.fieldA__c =  ObjB.fieldB__r.Name 
where fieldB is a lookup field to object C
Whats wrong here ? 

• July 08, 2015
Hi 

Can I create a link to a record of another object  in the text area field of another object. So that when user clicks on the link in the text area box and get redirected to that specific record of another object . I need to implement this in Apex code.

IS this doable ?

Thanks
ROnSF
  • July 05, 2015
Hi

I need to set boolean field depending upon the values of another field in same object. So for example - If X.name = 'XYZ' then set the boolean field to True otherwise it is false. What is the best approach to tackle this issue ?

Thanks
RSF
  • July 05, 2015
Hi

We use ant and I have the tag RunAllTests=true in the build.xml to trigger tests but find that the tests do not run on the orgs. Has anyone seen this before. What could be the potenitals problem here ? 

Thanks
RF
  • June 18, 2015
Hi
How can I recognize a specific record Type. Requirement is that when there is a record Type A then put a validation on a field. But how can I recognize a recordtype by its name such as A in this case. I was doing some in the below lines and obviously it does not work as 3rd statement is incorrect. Can anyone please point out something
List<Object> items
          for(Object item : items)
             if(item.RecordTypeId.getName().equals('A')){   //DOES NOT WORK
                    if(item.B == null){
                       do stuff
                    }
                }
       }
  • April 29, 2015
Hi
I am posting to chatter and I get below while a test runs and tries to execute the chatter apex code. 
caused by: system.UnsupportedOperationException: ConnectApi methods are not supported in data siloed tests. Please use @IsTest(SeeAllData=true).

Has anyone faced this before. Thanks 
  • April 18, 2015
Hi
I have below code
<apex:outputLabel value="{!$ObjectType.ABC.fields.field.label}"
                                      rendered="{IF(!cloned.field == 'some value'),true,false)}">
So I want block section to disappear if the If condition is false and appear when IF condition is true. cloned.field is being read form the controller and it does populate the value in other areas of the VF page but looks like in the IF condition the values is not coming and the IF condition always evaluates to false and block section is never displayed. I am expecting the VF page to read the value from the controller. Any hint of what I am missing here would be appreciated

Thanks
  • April 03, 2015
Hi 
Can anyone share as to how to install dataloader on red hat. After installation I need to trigger via command line but first what is the right way to install on linux.
  • January 21, 2016
Hi

I need to set boolean field depending upon the values of another field in same object. So for example - If X.name = 'XYZ' then set the boolean field to True otherwise it is false. What is the best approach to tackle this issue ?

Thanks
RSF
  • July 05, 2015
Hi

We use ant and I have the tag RunAllTests=true in the build.xml to trigger tests but find that the tests do not run on the orgs. Has anyone seen this before. What could be the potenitals problem here ? 

Thanks
RF
  • June 18, 2015
Hi
How can I recognize a specific record Type. Requirement is that when there is a record Type A then put a validation on a field. But how can I recognize a recordtype by its name such as A in this case. I was doing some in the below lines and obviously it does not work as 3rd statement is incorrect. Can anyone please point out something
List<Object> items
          for(Object item : items)
             if(item.RecordTypeId.getName().equals('A')){   //DOES NOT WORK
                    if(item.B == null){
                       do stuff
                    }
                }
       }
  • April 29, 2015
Hi
I am posting to chatter and I get below while a test runs and tries to execute the chatter apex code. 
caused by: system.UnsupportedOperationException: ConnectApi methods are not supported in data siloed tests. Please use @IsTest(SeeAllData=true).

Has anyone faced this before. Thanks 
  • April 18, 2015
Hi
I have below code
<apex:outputLabel value="{!$ObjectType.ABC.fields.field.label}"
                                      rendered="{IF(!cloned.field == 'some value'),true,false)}">
So I want block section to disappear if the If condition is false and appear when IF condition is true. cloned.field is being read form the controller and it does populate the value in other areas of the VF page but looks like in the IF condition the values is not coming and the IF condition always evaluates to false and block section is never displayed. I am expecting the VF page to read the value from the controller. Any hint of what I am missing here would be appreciated

Thanks
  • April 03, 2015