• 30 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I keep getting a message telling me " The 'Call Assistant' action wasn't added to the Contact page layout." despite the fact that I've added it to the Contact Page layout. 

Here's my page code:
<apex:page docType="html-5.0" standardController="Contact" title="Show Assistant Info" >                       

<div>

<p>Assistant Name : {!Contact.AssistantName}</p> 

<p>Assistant Phone : <a href="tel:{!Contact.AssistantPhone}">{!Contact.AssistantPhone}</a></p>

</div>

</apex:page>
A screen shot of the Page Editor to show it's enabled for SF1 and properly named:

Page Editor Screen Shot

A screen shot of the Contact Action:
Contact Action
A screen shot of where it's been added to the Salesforce1 Action Bar on the Page Layout:
Page Layout - Salesforce1 Action Bar
And finally, a screen shot of where the page has also been added to the SF1 Mobile Navigation Menu: 
Mobile Navigation Menu

I don't know what else I can do differently to get this to validate. Is there something I've missed? I've even added the fields to the mini page layout! I've no clue what the real problem is that's behind this not passing the challenge. 
I keep getting a message telling me " The 'Call Assistant' action wasn't added to the Contact page layout." despite the fact that I've added it to the Contact Page layout. 

Here's my page code:
<apex:page docType="html-5.0" standardController="Contact" title="Show Assistant Info" >                       

<div>

<p>Assistant Name : {!Contact.AssistantName}</p> 

<p>Assistant Phone : <a href="tel:{!Contact.AssistantPhone}">{!Contact.AssistantPhone}</a></p>

</div>

</apex:page>
A screen shot of the Page Editor to show it's enabled for SF1 and properly named:

Page Editor Screen Shot

A screen shot of the Contact Action:
Contact Action
A screen shot of where it's been added to the Salesforce1 Action Bar on the Page Layout:
Page Layout - Salesforce1 Action Bar
And finally, a screen shot of where the page has also been added to the SF1 Mobile Navigation Menu: 
Mobile Navigation Menu

I don't know what else I can do differently to get this to validate. Is there something I've missed? I've even added the fields to the mini page layout! I've no clue what the real problem is that's behind this not passing the challenge.