• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey team,

User in our org want to automaticly create product. Right now they are doing is select a "classification" and then go to product page to select product based on their Product Name, Product Description and Product Family. After that User need to manualy put Quantity, Price and Type. 

What they are asking is to automate this process. They ask to create Classfication, product family, product name, product description and Type fileds in Opportunity object. After they put any value in those field, the product will be automaticly created. Is that possible to do that and How?

Thanks in Advance.
Hi,

I have a field is called "Close Date" and user want to default that field based a pick list filed. For example, the picklist is abc, the close data should be today + 10 days. if picklist is bcd, the close date should be today + 20 days.

Is there any export in coding could help me out?

Thanks in advance 
Team,

There's a "refer to" look up field under opportunity in our org and we want user put user name in it. After clike save, the opportunity send to the "refer to person". How can I achieve this? 

Thanks in Advance
Hi Team,

I got a requirement to create a mini opportunity screen for user. For example, when user click "new opportunity" button which located in Account object. It will direct user to this mini opportunity screen. In this screen,  user doesn't want to see bunch of stull like the full opportunity screen. They only want to see Account Name and couple other custom fields.

I know Opportunity name, Stage as well as posibilities are standard fields and two of them are required. So Could I hide them and put default value for users?

Thanks in Advance 
Hello Team,

I am not a developer and I do not yet write Apex code very well. I need an Apex Trigger to do the following:

whenever user put a value in the Change_Manager_field__c field which in User object, the manager field (standard field) need to be upated to the value which put in the Change_Manager_field__c.

Thanks in advance.
Hi Team,

My org is using knowlegde ariticle. My quesion is how to pull a list of article which contain a link? I try to use report but it seems doesn't work. Is there any expert to help me out? 

Thanks 
Hi Team,

My org is using knowlegde ariticle. My quesion is how to pull a list of article which contain a link? I try to use report but it seems doesn't work. Is there any expert to help me out? 

Thanks 

Hi Team,

I have question about running report. In my org, I'm an admin. I created a report which want to show to the subordinate. I create a seperate folder for him. But when I login as him, he can't run my report and he has run report permission. I'm wondering is that the people in the lower position can not run the report which created by user who in the upper position? 

Each time a lead or referral is converted, a follow up task is automatically created, with a blank date. How to turn off. And also How to delete those tasks?
Hi team,

My organization has two different record type for account. One is personal, another is business, and they have different page layout. Is that possible to change them record type after they are created? Also could I merge duplicate in both of them?

Thanks
Team,

There's a "refer to" look up field under opportunity in our org and we want user put user name in it. After clike save, the opportunity send to the "refer to person". How can I achieve this? 

Thanks in Advance
Hello Team,

I am not a developer and I do not yet write Apex code very well. I need an Apex Trigger to do the following:

whenever user put a value in the Change_Manager_field__c field which in User object, the manager field (standard field) need to be upated to the value which put in the Change_Manager_field__c.

Thanks in advance.
Hi Team,

I have question about running report. In my org, I'm an admin. I created a report which want to show to the subordinate. I create a seperate folder for him. But when I login as him, he can't run my report and he has run report permission. I'm wondering is that the people in the lower position can not run the report which created by user who in the upper position? 

Hi team,

My organization has two different record type for account. One is personal, another is business, and they have different page layout. Is that possible to change them record type after they are created? Also could I merge duplicate in both of them?

Thanks