• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Built few lightning components for listing records,redirecting to particular record detail after clicking from the list view, add new record and redirecting between these components with e.force.navigateToComponent event. This worked for few days but not working now. I looked into it did not able to found the issue. May be its because their version automatically changed to 34 previously it was 33. Please suggest.

Thanks and Regards
Anshuman Chauhan 
Hi All,

Can we access Lightning component in Android device using IFrame or any other possible option(since we cannot see lightning component tab in Android).

Regards
Created Lighnting Component tab for my Lightning component which is visible in IPhone but not in Android.
Built few lightning components for listing records,redirecting to particular record detail after clicking from the list view, add new record and redirecting between these components with e.force.navigateToComponent event. This worked for few days but not working now. I looked into it did not able to found the issue. May be its because their version automatically changed to 34 previously it was 33. Please suggest.

Thanks and Regards
Anshuman Chauhan 
I have built a Lightning app containing a login form component. Now when user clicks on Login button I have to take the user to Registration Page another component. How can I achieve this? I went through Lightning documemntation and came across force:navigateToURL. But what should I specify as URL for the Registration Page?

Or will I have to create a separate app containing Registration page? Kindly help.

Regards