• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
On our Account Object we have a custom link labled "Synchronize Customer with Intacct".  When you select this button Salesforce links with Intacct and pull a client number and assigns it plus 1 to the client you are syncing.  Unfortunately, Salesforce and Intacct are now assigning client ID's which have already been assigned to a different client.  The new client gets locked and we are unable to sync new clients into Intacct.

Here is the Account Custom Button Info:  https://www.intacct.com/ia/acct/sforcerouter.phtml?.action=SYNC_CUSTOMER&.account_id={!Account.Id}&.sforcekey={!API.Session_ID}&.endpoint={!API.Partner_Server_URL_70}

Here is the error:  Another entry with this ID already exists Another Customer with the given value(s) 4345 already exists Use a unique value instead.  #BL340000061 Adapter unable to route package Error adding the customer 4345 Check error log #XL0300001
Hi there,
I'm not a developer but I'm trying to track down our API Key for a webmaster who needs it to integrate our SF instance into their current web to lead form system.  Can someone tell me where to find this?
Thanks in advance,
Struggling, Aud