• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How do I create a filter formula (for a view on an object) that returns all records where there is no scheduled event or activity?

Thanks,
 -J
id hack - pull fields from child for new parent recordMy organization sells cars.

After an opportunity has been won, a child record called "Lease Returns" is created from a related list to track the customer. When the lease is up we need to create a new opportunity and we do so from the opportunities related list on the Lease Returns Object. So there is a 1-1 relationship between this parent and child.

New Opportunity -> New Lease Return -> New Opportnity -> New Lease return -> New Opportunity -> New Lease Return -> etc......

When I create a New lease return I pull info from the preceeding opportunity using formula fields. However when I create a new opportunity everything is blank. 

I've been trying to use URL hacking to prepopulate the New opportunity fields but the child records fields arent reconized. What is the way to do this?

I'm using professional edition
My organization sells cars.

After an opportunity has been won, a child record called "Lease Returns" is created from a related list to track the customer. When the lease is up we need to create a new opportunity and we do so from the opportunities related list on the Lease Returns Object. So there is a 1-1 relationship between this parent and child.

New Opportunity -> New Lease Return -> New Opportnity -> New Lease return -> New Opportunity -> New Lease Return -> etc......

When I create a New lease return I pull info from the preceeding opportunity using formula fields. However when I create a new opportunity everything is blank. 

I've been trying to use URL hacking to prepopulate the New opportunity fields but the child records fields arent reconized. What is the way to do this?

How do I create a filter formula (for a view on an object) that returns all records where there is no scheduled event or activity?

Thanks,
 -J
id hack - pull fields from child for new parent recordMy organization sells cars.

My organization sells cars.