• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to build a custom lightning component to add/ delete new records on click of a button. 
I am verifying Lightning Components Basics Trailhead and getting thsi error in first challenge. I have verified that all fields are created properly and have all permissions for system admin. Please help
I want to do a real time integration with an external system. The data will be sent to salesforce every second, using which a real time dashboard has to be displayed and also there should be message back to the external system, incase if the recieved data value is below a threshold limit. What could be the best possible way to achieve it?
I want to build a custom lightning component to add/ delete new records on click of a button. 
Is there anyway to change the Case tab title to the SUBJECT instead of the CASE NUMBER?

Please see below snapshot. 
User-added image

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Prashant Raiyani
I am verifying Lightning Components Basics Trailhead and getting thsi error in first challenge. I have verified that all fields are created properly and have all permissions for system admin. Please help