• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I am facing some problem i have two object Payment and Balance. Balance has relationship with Account using master-detail relationship. Payment is another object which has relationship with Account with Lookup. Now when customer make payment it goes to Balance objects custom field Credit. and now i want to update custom filed Debit every day if it's Debit is previously updated 7 days back and on the basis of this i also want to update the total Balance. The Total balance would be:- Debit + Total Balance - Credit.

Can anyone suggest how to achive this?
Hi, I am new to salesforce and i have some question how do we acheive this in salesforce.

Let's say you are on Account detail page its Account name is xyz and i want to add Contact in its related list then i click new from Account detail page it redirects me to Contact detail page now when i add and save it, it redirect me to Contact detail page. But i want when i save Contact it should be added in the Account detail page and the Account detail page should come not Contact detail page.

Please help me how do i acheive this. please follow this link what i would like to say: http://quickst.ps/sf
Hi, I am facing some problem i have two object Payment and Balance. Balance has relationship with Account using master-detail relationship. Payment is another object which has relationship with Account with Lookup. Now when customer make payment it goes to Balance objects custom field Credit. and now i want to update custom filed Debit every day if it's Debit is previously updated 7 days back and on the basis of this i also want to update the total Balance. The Total balance would be:- Debit + Total Balance - Credit.

Can anyone suggest how to achive this?