• 20 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
One of our clients tries to install our app (highlighted in yellow) but wasn't able to. We don't have any published app. But the client kept getting this error "The app can't be installed" when clicking "install".

User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
I tried it myself. But I have a very different install screen. What is the difference?

User-added image
Hi,

I have a previous package released for API integration. But I wonder if I need to keep the package or I can delete it. It doesn't seem to have a dependency with the connected app that contains the API integrations.

User-added image

User-added image

This is the package I don't know if I need to keep it or not.

User-added image
User-added image
I can't unblock some apps on my Salesforce connected app admin. If you look at the app highlighed with yellow background on the page bottom. The unblock button is disabled. Why?

User-added image
I can't unblock some apps on my Salesforce connected app admin. How do I allow an app to be unblocked? I am a salesforce admin. This app is just an Salesforce OAuth app not an Salesforce App.

User-added image
I can't find any places that mention how to post multipicklist value to Lead or Contact at create a record "https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_rest.meta/api_rest/dome_sobject_create.htm". How to post a record that contains multipicklist?
I uploaded a package but I can't see it from publishing console. Under Your Uploaded Packages, it shows nothing. The app is still under security review. Is this the reason that I can't see it from publishing console?

Because the package is not uploaded, in publishing console, I can only choose 2nd option for this question:
What kind of application are you listing?
Your application is a package (entirely or in part)
Your application is not a package and only uses the Salesforce API <<<<< I can only choose this option,
If I only plan to integrate Salesforce Api, should I just choose this option when list the app?

"
Your application is not a package and only uses the Salesforce API
"

If I only choose this, should I still create a connected app? If I don't, where can I get the client secret for Api access?
I have created a listing for my app.
https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000000q4ytEAA

I have created a connected app under my account and use the client secrets in my server to oauth users.

How can I link the listing with my connected app so I can actually make my connected app a published app?
I can't unblock some apps on my Salesforce connected app admin. How do I allow an app to be unblocked? I am a salesforce admin. This app is just an Salesforce OAuth app not an Salesforce App.

User-added image
If I only plan to integrate Salesforce Api, should I just choose this option when list the app?

"
Your application is not a package and only uses the Salesforce API
"

If I only choose this, should I still create a connected app? If I don't, where can I get the client secret for Api access?
I have created a listing for my app.
https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000000q4ytEAA

I have created a connected app under my account and use the client secrets in my server to oauth users.

How can I link the listing with my connected app so I can actually make my connected app a published app?