• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have requirement where I have to embed a Salesforce report into my site which is running on salesforce platform.

I am trying with the below code, 
<apex:outputLink html-location="0" value="{!sfInstanceURL}/?startURL=/00On0000000JVvp&isdtp=nv&oauth_token={!sfOAuthToken}" rendered="true" target="_blank">SF Report</apex:outputLink>

And the generated URL looks like this,
https://cs30.salesforce.com/?startURL=/00On0000000JVvp&isdtp=nv&oauth_token=00Dn0000000Dccu!AQkAQIazITJ1oIAoQU2UljR5AZHe_auKkNrSkuQwWJqVjPZc2C3lB4JfCLD9jePAYFpBJX8rsNVPElqZm9YHR27U9X_UPzZI

But getting an error message as, "**Unable to Access Page**
The value of the "oauth_token" parameter contains a character that is not allowed or the **value exceeds the maximum allowed length**. Remove the character from the parameter value or reduce the value length and resubmit. If the error still persists, report it to our Customer Support team. Provide the URL of the page you were requesting as well as any other related information."

Am I missing something here??? can someone help me to resolve the issue...

I have requirement where I have to embed a Salesforce report into my site which is running on salesforce platform.

I am trying with the below code, 
<apex:outputLink html-location="0" value="{!sfInstanceURL}/?startURL=/00On0000000JVvp&isdtp=nv&oauth_token={!sfOAuthToken}" rendered="true" target="_blank">SF Report</apex:outputLink>

And the generated URL looks like this,
https://cs30.salesforce.com/?startURL=/00On0000000JVvp&isdtp=nv&oauth_token=00Dn0000000Dccu!AQkAQIazITJ1oIAoQU2UljR5AZHe_auKkNrSkuQwWJqVjPZc2C3lB4JfCLD9jePAYFpBJX8rsNVPElqZm9YHR27U9X_UPzZI

But getting an error message as, "**Unable to Access Page**
The value of the "oauth_token" parameter contains a character that is not allowed or the **value exceeds the maximum allowed length**. Remove the character from the parameter value or reduce the value length and resubmit. If the error still persists, report it to our Customer Support team. Provide the URL of the page you were requesting as well as any other related information."

Am I missing something here??? can someone help me to resolve the issue...