• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When I am updating the account field(any filed on detail page) using oe\one.app or mobile device I am getting error relating the country pick list. This is happening only for some profiles and only on salesforce1

Uncaught error in actionCallback : Cannot read property 'get' of undefined
Billing Country Code: bad value for restricted picklist field: UNITED STATES

Reagrds,
Rao
I want to add external JAR files into salesforce to do API call, unfortunately they do not have WSDL.

Thanks,
Mallik

Hi,

I'm trying to import a service WSDL that uses external schemas. I tried flatenning the WSDL but it uses 5 different xsds all with their own namespaces and all of them are qualified. I can try and change the name spaces but I think the service will not be able to recongnize it as the elements will not have any namespace qualifiers. Including xlms:"service url" might work but I'm not sure how to iclude a namespace in apex for a request generated by wsdl2apex.

Another option I'm trying to explore would make use of XML DOM class and HttpRequest/Response classes to manually build the SOAP enveloper and handle responses. Has any one had experiences using Http classes for SOAP callouts?  What would the req.setMethod be?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

• August 19, 2013