• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is it possible to switch between different components in a ligttning application?  Not necessarily dynamically creating a nested component, but navigating to a component that already exists.  NavigateToComponent has no documentation and no longer works in the Spring '15 version.  

Also is it possible to switch between different lightning apps with navigatetoURL?
Is it possible to switch between different components in a ligttning application?  Not necessarily dynamically creating a nested component, but navigating to a component that already exists.  NavigateToComponent has no documentation and no longer works in the Spring '15 version.  

Also is it possible to switch between different lightning apps with navigatetoURL?
Hi guys,

I'm playing with lightning components and I'm having a problem with switching between components.
I was able to accomplish the switch from component A to B by using $A.get("e.force:navigateToComponent") which worked like a charm. But I cannot find another way except window.history.back() to get back from B to A. This kind of works but shows some strange behaviour with the back button in SF1 and if I go back from A to B again I have to press the back button two times to get back from B to A again ... so kind of strange :)

Does anyone know how to do this the right way?
Thank you!