• 45 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
What's the difference between the Admin Trail, and Admin CRM. This CRM looks as if it is a new module, which in my personal opinion contains content that could be referenced in the CRM basics module. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thank you,
Dannielle
Hi all, I'm getting this error message from the checker "Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Basic Account User' profile did not have the appropriate object and field-level security for the Account object"
I think I've tried every possible way to set up the Basic Account User and Pofiles. I have tried allowing the filed in the profile but not in the permission set, and vice versa as well as a mix of the two. How am I supposed to set up the Basic Account User?? I have been editing the Account settings under the Standard Object Permissions section of the profile, but if there is something else I am supposed to be editing, please let me know. Thanks!
I'm using MS Windows 8.1 with Google Chrome Version 35.0.1916.114 m
I have a free Salesforce trial version

From the "My Name" menu I chose "Developer Console".
I get a new window Force.com Developer Console with the "Loading workspace ..." progress bar.
The progress bar gets hung at about 50%.

Any advice?

Odeddevelopers console will not load