• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Since the new update to the app exchange publishing console in July 2015, I am no longer able to list my app. The current version that is associated with my listing is 1.23. I have recently made updates, and after security review, I now have 1.24 ready to list. The problem is that 1.24 shows up under the PACKAGES tab, but it is not available under the APP tab on "Edit Listing". Furthermore, the PACKAGES tab shows version 1.12 as LISTED even though this version never even went through the security review process.

We have submitted a case in the partner portal, but have not heard back from them yet. Does anyone know a way around this? We are stuck at this point and can't publish improvements to our app.
I am confused as to why a SOQL query against a custom object is only returning the first 150 rows when it should be returning up to the governor limit (50,000). Does anyone have any ideas why my query is being limited?

Here's my controller method:
@RemoteAction
public static List<Metro__c> getAllMetros(){
    String query = 'SELECT Id, Name, state__c FROM Metro__c ORDER BY Name';
    List<Metro__c> r = Database.query(query);
    System.debug('r='+r.size());
    return r;
}
When i look at the debug I see:
10:48:27:237 USER_DEBUG [54]|DEBUG|r=150

There are several thousand records in the Metro__c object. Any insight into this would be appreciated.

I am confused as to why a SOQL query against a custom object is only returning the first 150 rows when it should be returning up to the governor limit (50,000). Does anyone have any ideas why my query is being limited?

@RemoteAction
    return r;
}

There are several thousand records in the Metro__c object. Any insight into this would be appreciated.

@RemoteAction
    return r;
}