• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello

I am trying to invoke the Auth.SessionManagement.generateVerificationUrl(Auth.VerificationPolicy.HIGH_ASSURANCE, 'Custom Register', ApexPages.currentPage().getUrl())
from the test class and it fails with the error:

System.UnexpectedException: Salesforce System Error: 1978609353-24635 (-1912857534) (-1912857534)
Class.Auth.SessionManagement.generateVerificationUrl: line 54,

Calling this method from the test class fails But, executing the same code through the DEV console anonymous execution works fine! 

Hello

A newbie trying to test an apex which is using the  Auth.SessionManagement.getCurrentSession(). 
When I invoke the method  global Process.PluginResult invoke(Process.PluginRequest request)
from my test class using plugin.invoke(request), the test fails with "System.UnexpectedException: Current session unavailable"

Question is: How to test a method which has an internal call to Auth.SessionManagement.getCurrentSession()

I do not find a way to set the session using the API. Any help is appreciated!

• February 13, 2016

Hello

A newbie trying to test an apex which is using the  Auth.SessionManagement.getCurrentSession(). 
When I invoke the method  global Process.PluginResult invoke(Process.PluginRequest request)
from my test class using plugin.invoke(request), the test fails with "System.UnexpectedException: Current session unavailable"

Question is: How to test a method which has an internal call to Auth.SessionManagement.getCurrentSession()

I do not find a way to set the session using the API. Any help is appreciated!

• February 13, 2016
As of a specific time yestarday, most of my users who are on SSO started receving the following error "Your company's authentication service is down". To my suprise, I noticed that they see this error only when they try to get to salesforce manually via "login.salesforce.com". If they go through the SSO integration/link they are able to login.
I thought that maybe my users are confused and that they all should be using the SSO link on our intranet, but when I looked at their user records in the Login History, noticed that they used to connect manually, by using their intranet username and password. For some reason all of a sudden they can not connect as they did before, and their only option is through the SSO link. 
Has anyone seen a simmilar problem?
As of a specific time yestarday, most of my users who are on SSO started receving the following error "Your company's authentication service is down". To my suprise, I noticed that they see this error only when they try to get to salesforce manually via "login.salesforce.com". If they go through the SSO integration/link they are able to login.
I thought that maybe my users are confused and that they all should be using the SSO link on our intranet, but when I looked at their user records in the Login History, noticed that they used to connect manually, by using their intranet username and password. For some reason all of a sudden they can not connect as they did before, and their only option is through the SSO link. 
Has anyone seen a simmilar problem?