• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I am new to Apex coding and hope someone can help me. I need to auto submit approval for accounts if they are certain record type (01224000000Cs5a) and when Manually_passed__pc is changed to TRUE value.

Much appreciated.

Inna
Hi, 
I am trying to create a contact associated with a new business account. See below:

trigger CreateAccountContact on Account (after insert, after update){
if(Trigger.isInsert){
    List<Contact> ct = new List <Contact>();
    for(Account acc : trigger.new){
        Contact c = new Contact(LastName = acc.name,
                    AccountId=acc.id,
                    Fax=acc.Fax,
                    MailingStreet=acc.BillingStreet,
                    MailingCity=acc.BillingCity,
                    MailingState=acc.BillingState,
                    MailingPostalCode=acc.BillingPostalCode,
                    MailingCountry=acc.BillingCountry,
                    Address__c=acc.Address__c,
                    Phone=acc.Phone,
                    Email=acc.Email_address__c);
        ct.add(c);
    }
    insert ct;
 }
}

The only problem is that it also triggers when Personal account is created. I need to add a line in the code to only assosiate it to business accounts. Is there a way?

Thanks,
Inna 
Hello,

Our developers are integrating our internal system with a SF and hence mapping all relevant fields. However, on the "BillingAddress" field they keep getting an error: "Unable to create/update fields: BillingAddress. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile or permission set." I have checked field level security and permission settings to all users, and everything is fine.

Any idea why error still poping up?

Thanks in advance,
Inna
Hi,
I am trying to build a workflow, which would trigger when there is a new attachment uploaded to the record. One of the workflows example is to move Follow-up date (custom field) in Opportunity 2 weeks ahead once there has been a new attachment. 

Is it possible to build a code for that? 

Thanks,
Inna
How can I add Notes Related List to the Task page? There is only Attachments list there for now. I've contacted SF support and they couldn't help me with that, suggesting to go straigh to developers) Hope you can help.

Thanks,
Inna 
Hi,

When I upload Contacts Data to SF thorugh Jitterbit, I get an error "The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow.
A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 30124000000TW47.
Contact your administrator for help."

I deactivated every flow and workflow, but it didn't help. 

Can somebody help me with this?

Thanks,
Inna
Hi, I am new to Apex coding and hope someone can help me. I need to auto submit approval for accounts if they are certain record type (01224000000Cs5a) and when Manually_passed__pc is changed to TRUE value.

Much appreciated.

Inna
Hi, 
I am trying to create a contact associated with a new business account. See below:

trigger CreateAccountContact on Account (after insert, after update){
if(Trigger.isInsert){
    List<Contact> ct = new List <Contact>();
    for(Account acc : trigger.new){
        Contact c = new Contact(LastName = acc.name,
                    AccountId=acc.id,
                    Fax=acc.Fax,
                    MailingStreet=acc.BillingStreet,
                    MailingCity=acc.BillingCity,
                    MailingState=acc.BillingState,
                    MailingPostalCode=acc.BillingPostalCode,
                    MailingCountry=acc.BillingCountry,
                    Address__c=acc.Address__c,
                    Phone=acc.Phone,
                    Email=acc.Email_address__c);
        ct.add(c);
    }
    insert ct;
 }
}

The only problem is that it also triggers when Personal account is created. I need to add a line in the code to only assosiate it to business accounts. Is there a way?

Thanks,
Inna 
Hi,
I am trying to build a workflow, which would trigger when there is a new attachment uploaded to the record. One of the workflows example is to move Follow-up date (custom field) in Opportunity 2 weeks ahead once there has been a new attachment. 

Is it possible to build a code for that? 

Thanks,
Inna
How can I add Notes Related List to the Task page? There is only Attachments list there for now. I've contacted SF support and they couldn't help me with that, suggesting to go straigh to developers) Hope you can help.

Thanks,
Inna 
Hi,

When I upload Contacts Data to SF thorugh Jitterbit, I get an error "The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow.
A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 30124000000TW47.
Contact your administrator for help."

I deactivated every flow and workflow, but it didn't help. 

Can somebody help me with this?

Thanks,
Inna