• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

How I can create quick text in different languages for Live Agent in Salesforce. I have created quick texts in English but wanted to know how to create it for languages such as chinese, Japanese,German etc..
hi,

I have created a custom button and a vf page to edit a record that is locked due to approval process. I wrote a trigger for auto approval process using after update and after insert events.The problem arises when i use after update in trigger.when i make some changes in the vf page and try saving it, it throws this error,
Visualforce ErrorHelp for this Page
System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0069000000bgC3WAAU; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, Approvalprocess1: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: ALREADY_IN_PROCESS, Cannot submit object already in process.: [] Trigger.Approvalprocess1: line 12, column 1: []
Error is in expression '{!saveAs}' in component <apex:commandButton> in page edit_opportunity: Class.EditOpportunity.saveAs: line 38, column 1
Class.EditOpportunity.saveAs: line 38, column 1

This error does not occur when i use only after insert event. can anyone please help me ..
Hi,
I created a custom button by onclickjavascript,now i want to pass the id of the page from custom button to visual force page.Can anyone plz help me...
how to get the existing record values to the visualforce page using controller class..?? I have created an object and it has records in it. I have also created a visualforce page similar to that object detail page. I want to get those existing record values into my vf page. Plz help me how to do it.
Can anyone please give me a real time scenario where we use set in apex code to retrieve unique details. As list gives all data including duplicates, and I have used only list in my codings. So I do not want a code but a scenario where set only should be used and not the list..
Do we get a original hard copy of the certificate after passing the certification exam or only the soft copy through email..??
I have made a mistake in the billing address while proceeding the check out for exam registration. Will there be any problem because of that..?? 
While registering in webassessor.com for salesforce certification they have asked us to select from sfdc employee or sfdc customer. What should i give..?? I am a software engineer..
hi,

I have created a custom button and a vf page to edit a record that is locked due to approval process. I wrote a trigger for auto approval process using after update and after insert events.The problem arises when i use after update in trigger.when i make some changes in the vf page and try saving it, it throws this error,
Visualforce ErrorHelp for this Page
System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0069000000bgC3WAAU; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, Approvalprocess1: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: ALREADY_IN_PROCESS, Cannot submit object already in process.: [] Trigger.Approvalprocess1: line 12, column 1: []
Error is in expression '{!saveAs}' in component <apex:commandButton> in page edit_opportunity: Class.EditOpportunity.saveAs: line 38, column 1
Class.EditOpportunity.saveAs: line 38, column 1

This error does not occur when i use only after insert event. can anyone please help me ..
While registering in webassessor.com for salesforce certification they have asked us to select from sfdc employee or sfdc customer. What should i give..?? I am a software engineer..