• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am tring to update "end date" for current sprint, but its giving me following error message.
FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION

[object Object]: You can not change the end date after the sprint has started.

Can someone hep me out, how to change this?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Everyone, 

I am required query to get all leads and converted opportunity details created by all contacts for particular partner account?

Thanks in advance
Hi Everyone, 

I am required query to get all leads and converted opportunity details created by all contacts for particular partner account?

Thanks in advance
I  have been working on a Force.com Canvas App integration between Salesforce and ADF. The Canvas App is OAuth and viewed within a Community on a Visualforce Page. Before Winter 16 upgrade, everything was working fine. Winter '16 was released for the sandbox over the weekend and now all Canvas Apps fail to render regardless of the Canvas App URL.

The error is "Unable to retrieve signed request from the server. Please try your request later."

In the DevTools console in Chrome, I see a network request to:

https://example.force.com/services/data/v35.0/platformconnect/signedrequest?canvas=Desktop_Canvas_App

In an org that is still on Summer '15, the Canvas App request is

https://example.force.com/SitePrefix/services/data/v35.0/platformconnect/signedrequest?canvas=Desktop_Canvas_App

The issue seems to be that the Site Prefix used for the Community is not being included in the request and an internal server error is returned and the Force.com Canvas fails to load and displays an error.

If I view the same page outside of the Community as a System Administrator user, the canvas app does load, but the communication between the Visualforce page and the Canvas App URL fails.

I have added all possible permissions to the Canvas App as well as revoked the Canvas App access and re-initialized the OAuth access to the app, but nothing works.
I am trying to inserting Feed-Item with Attachment.

I know that I have to the put Image File into Content and get the Content-Version Id. I can use the Content Version Id to reference in RelatedToID and this inserts a record with attachment in Community.

When i tried to feeditem with attachment by my userID (insertedbyId), its working. (As all files are mass uploaded by me and i am owner of all 100 files).

But for such records where insertedbyId is other user, its failing. Giving below error.

"You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary."

The problem seems to be as you state: the user trying to create the feed item doesn't have access to the file.

But how to give user access to 500 files which i had uploaded ?

Hi All,

I have uploade around 400 files to chatter. But to all files, i am owner of that files.

Now i want change all files to viewer as public in company.

How can i mass update these files? any setting or dataloader example?
Hi All,

I want to mass insert chatter feeditem using dataloader.

File type should be "content type". All contaent type files which are going to attched on present on my local computer folder (around 400 files.)

Can you please help me to mass insert?

I tried using below code....but need proper guidanace.
PARENTID TYPE CREATEDBYID ISDELETED REVISION LASTEDITBYID LASTEDITDATE CONNECTIONID COMMENTCOUNT LIKECOUNT RELATEDRECORDID TITLE BODY
0F9f00000200CuX9CAK ContentPost 005a0000002B4nk5AAB FALSE 1 0 0 068f000000052RatAAE 34221340 Sigh of April!
ContentPost 0052f0000001pXh8AAE FALSE 1 0 0 068f000002005RayAAE 34339457
0F9f0000000CuZ23CAK ContentPost 005a000000B25SiGAAV FALSE 1 0 0 068f00000005Rb8AAE 34475401 Team Buihjghlico

Hi,

I am tring to update "end date" for current sprint, but its giving me following error message.
FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION

[object Object]: You can not change the end date after the sprint has started.

Can someone hep me out, how to change this?

Thanks in advance.

Hello All,
I am very new to salesforce. I amtrying to display data in tabular format - in three columns

<apex:dataTable id="theTable" value="{!viewstate.GLAs}" var="glaState" styleClass="largerLabel" columns="{!viewstate.Columns}">
                <apex:column>         
                        <apex:inputCheckbox id="glaCheck" value="{!glaState.glaChecked}"/>
                        <label for="glaCheck"  class="noSubLabel">{!glaState.GLAName}</label>
                </apex:columnn>    
            </apex:dataTable>

In viewstate , getColumns will return 3 .

But all my data is being displayed in one single column.

Please help.