• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Glocomms is looking to place 3 SFDC - Salesforce Developers based in Brussels. 1 year freelance contract to start with but extensions are likely to follow.

The ideal candidates will be experienced SFDC - Salesforce Developers looking to increase their exposure to the following:
  • Experience with analysing and developing new features
  • Experience with gathering requirements and clarifying them with the business
  • Developers with a solution oriented approach
  • DEV 401 certification is a must
  • ITIL knowledge is a plus
  • Hands-on experience with Scrum and Agile is a plus
  • Fluency in English is a requirement
  • Based in Brussels 
  • Please send me your resume as soon as possible if you are comfortable to do so, or drop me a line to find out a little more.
 I hope to hear from you ASAP and please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Anthony Coppens
Anthony.Coppens@Glocomms.com
+44 203 758 886 5

We are interested in finding a developer to further advance our existing salesforce community page.  We are interested in adding the ability to do the following:
  • Present salesforce reports/dashboards to certain customers whilst logged into our portal
  • Ability for clients to view assets against their accounts
  • Ability for clients to self manage contacts and their information against their accounts
  • Decision tree based contact support options
  • Chat integration
Please email dean.cachia@uniware.co.uk to discuss further. 

• May 13, 2015
I have a need for a Visualforce developer to help roll out a Customer Community for one our clients.  

4-5 pages (Case, Knowledge, Library/Documents, Collaboration/Chatter)

In lieu of the template option, we would like to wrap this Community/Portal around existing HTML already created for the public-facing website.  Based on my understanding of VF, I would only need a development to help with the programming of existing assets and plugging in the needed objects.  

Please contact me via this post or Sean Reed, 847-580-2250, sreed@continuumclinical.com
If you are looking for side projects or contract work, please send your resume directly to shuang@forcebrain.com, along with your hourly rate. US-based consultants only for this position!