• Technical Solutions Architect

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello salesforce support team
Could you please help to resolve issue listed below. 
I can not update OwnerId field at Lead table by Rest API.
I was tring to set up a new owner of lead by id of existed user, but salesforce change owner to the same.
Returned status code was ok.
I'd like to point that I can change lead owner by UI on salesforce web site.
Moreover I can change owner of account and opportunity by Rest API
Could you please clarify this wrong behavior.

Thank you
I want to create some record inside my account , for that i need accountNumber
please help me out that how i can get this???

Thanks in advance !!!!
Hi,
I am tryinng to use Data Loader command line via Server . 

But getting the below error: 

2015-10-05 15:09:33,868 ERROR [userUpsertProcess] action.AbstractAction handleEx
ception (AbstractAction.java:199) - Exception occured during loading
com.salesforce.dataloader.exception.LoadException: !DAORowUtil.errorLastRun!
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.util.DAORowUtil.handleError(DAORowUtil.java
:148)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.util.DAORowUtil.skipRowToStartOffset(DAORow
Util.java:141)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.action.AbstractLoadAction.initOperation(Abs
tractLoadAction.java:96)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.action.AbstractAction.execute(AbstractActio
n.java:117)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.controller.Controller.executeAction(Control
ler.java:120)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner.run(ProcessRunner.jav
a:149)
a:100)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner.main(ProcessRunner.ja
va:253)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\VXConnectADPLoaderProd\conf\userUps
ertProcess_lastRun.properties (Access is denied)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.config.LastRun.save(LastRun.java:116)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.config.Config.saveLastRun(Config.java:792)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.util.DAORowUtil.skipRowToStartOffset(DAORow
Util.java:136)
        ... 6 more
2015-10-05 15:09:33,868 ERROR [userUpsertProcess] progress.NihilistProgressAdapt
er doneError (NihilistProgressAdapter.java:58) - !DAORowUtil.errorLastRun!
2015-10-05 15:09:33,868 FATAL [main] process.ProcessRunner topLevelError (Proces
sRunner.java:238) - Unable to run process userUpsertProcess
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\VXConnectADPLoader
Prod\conf\userUpsertProcess_lastRun.properties (Access is denied)
a:162)
a:100)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner.main(ProcessRunner.ja
va:253)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\VXConnectADPLoaderProd\conf\userUps
ertProcess_lastRun.properties (Access is denied)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.config.LastRun.save(LastRun.java:116)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.config.Config.saveLastRun(Config.java:792)
a:154)
        ... 2 more
Press any key to continue . . .

Any suggestions?

I have a class called IssueViewToCase which implements Messaging.InboundEmailHandler. It pulls info out of email and updates or creates a case. I need to get rid of this class and its associated test class because we haven't used IssueView product in a long time. I delete classes in Eclipse frequently in the past without issue. In this case I opened eclipse and choose the IssueviewToCase class and its test class meta data xml files and changed both of their status to "Deleted". Then I saved and "Deploy to Force.com Server". It finishes and says "success" but only deleted my test class and left the main IssueViewToCase class unchanged in production. No error reports just says success. I have de-activated the email service this handler uses even de-activated the email address it was using. This shouldn't be this hard very frustrating. Any ideas of what to try next?

Thanks
Hello salesforce support team
Could you please help to resolve issue listed below. 
I can not update OwnerId field at Lead table by Rest API.
I was tring to set up a new owner of lead by id of existed user, but salesforce change owner to the same.
Returned status code was ok.
I'd like to point that I can change lead owner by UI on salesforce web site.
Moreover I can change owner of account and opportunity by Rest API
Could you please clarify this wrong behavior.

Thank you
Working on the Chatter Basics module for Trailhead, and having trouble uploading a photo to your Chatter profile?

Remember these tips:

1. Select a photo smaller than 8MB
2. Select a JPG, GIF, or PNG format

Still having trouble? Use this one! I tested this morning and it works. Plus it's adorable!

[a PNG file you can use for Chatter. It's a picture of our mascot, Astro, dressed in a furry raccoon suit]