• 62 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Anyone using "Avaya Communication Manager Open CTI Integration" IP. What is the licensing process of that install pack, not getting any response from Avaya.
I have a requirement where i have to filter the SOQL on the basis of encrypted field.
Is there any possiblity to achieve this as by default encrypted field 'Account_Number__c' can not be filtered in a query call.

I can change the color of the theme in Lightning Experience?

Thank you for your attention,

I was having issues getting the "jQueryMobileResources"  Visual Force example code to work properly in the Using Static Resources module.

None of the images,CSS or JS files were being found in the .zip file.  In other words I was not getting the expected results as depicted in the trail head.  If you attempt to pull up the url/path directly in the browser I was getting HTTP 404 not found errors.

Resolution:
If none of the static images are being being found in the zip file, prefix the path with the root directory of the zip file.

For example:
<apex:image alt="eye" title="eye" url="{!URLFOR($Resource.jQueryMobile, 'images/icons-png/eye-black.png')}"/>

should be:

<apex:image alt="eye" title="eye" url="{!URLFOR($Resource.jQueryMobile, 'images/icons-png/eye-black.png')}"/>

The root directy for the downloaded jQuery Mobile 1.4.4 is "jquery"

So the actual code would be

<apex:image alt="eye" title="eye" url="{!URLFOR($Resource.jQueryMobile, 'jquery/images/icons-png/eye-black.png')}"/>

Hope this helps if someone else is not getting the Using Static Resource module example code working properly.

Hi guys/gals,

Do you have any idea on how to obtain the Cloak of Adventure sweatshirt after completing 5 badges on trailheads?

Source: http://go.pardot.com/l/27572/2016-01-06/4wy4tn?utm_campaign=newyear-trailhead-sweatshirt

I haven't received any email address or notification about the completion after I had received 5 new badges on my profile. 

The sweetshirt looks really cool and I want to get it :D  Ty

Hey there!

Can we use eclipse IDE for lightning development?
When I tried, don't see any technologies related to lightning like component, controllers, renderer etc.

We also use SVN for version tracking and finding hard time in new project which requires lightning framework completely.

Thanks in advance for y.ur response

HI,
  My scenario is in my ROLE HIERARCHY, two users werw there ie ADMIN1 and ADMIN2.
   Under ADMIN1,   two  users were there ie USER1 and USER2.
  Under ADMIN2, two users were there ie USER1 and USER2. Above one was ROLE-HIERARCHY.
       I m having one page, in one page whenever i click on ADMIN1 i want to display USER1 and USER2 through some fileter reauirement.

THANKS

RANGA

Could any body cleary explain why there is two email classes 1.Single email 2.Mass Email??
what is the use of Mass Email when we can sent our emails through single email class itself??

What is the exact limit of sending email??
for each execution
how many emails can we send in every org??
for how many users we can send in a single email??
HI,

I created a compact layout for contacts object, when i tried to assign this as primary under the compact layout assignments, i am unable to see it in the drop down. can anyone help to understand the rootcause of my issue? 

thanks
Hello friends
I have 1 lakh records in account object.
I am using an apex class and I want to search for a particular account name .
How can I perform this search likewise I cannot use  [select Name​​ from account limit 50000] because what happens if the account name is after the limit value.

I do not want to use batch apex , only apex class
I hope I am clear.

Kindly let me know

Thanks
krishna​​

Hi,

We need to make a few callouts to a service that is using OAuth 1.0 and requires each request to be signed with HMAC-SHA1.

The service doesn't have any APEX client API. Thus, we have to do it manually.

Unfortunately, 

EncodingUtil.base64Encode(Crypto.generateMac('hmacSHA1', Blob.valueOf(data), Blob.valueOf(key)));

returns a different string from what we expect. We have compared the output for the same input with libraries for other languages. And the output was different.