• 45 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there a way for me to find out if we are currently using a self signed certificate with any of our SFDC applications?  I can see that we created one  (or someone created one for us) a couple of years ago.  I received a notification that it will soon be expiring but I'm not aware of us actually using it for anything.
I have System Admin right, however I can not see new sandbox option although it says 20 available. 
some other Admin has created my user login as a System Admin, may be it was not created correctly.
Please let me know how to fix my profile to allow me to create a sandbox for my own.

Thanks

Hi,

We are looking to use Salesforce for a bespoke purpose, whereby we have two objects - one with live orders ('Live') and one with archived orders ('Archived'). We would like to add a formula to the 'Live' object which looks up the item ID in the 'Archived' object and returns the lowest price that is listed. This will help us to find the best price that has been paid for a particular item.

Thanks in advance.
Is it possible to reference a static resource within a custom HTML email template, without using css?

I uploaded a zip file containing the wanted .ttf and i want to use it in the mail.

It has to be placed inside this piece of code: 

<TABLE id=Banner border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TR><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TR><TD style="MIN-WIDTH: 16px; WIDTH: 16px"></TD><TD style="LINE-HEIGHT: 16px; WIDTH: 400px;  MAX-WIDTH: 400px; COLOR: #666666; FONT-FAMILY:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; FONT-SIZE: 90%; PADDING-TOP: 30px; PADDING-RIGHT: 15px" class=text vAlign=top align=left>

Hi Experts,

I want to know what are impact of converting from Picklist field  to Lookup field in salesforce. Please let me know your suggestion.

Thank,
Vijay
Hi
     I want to use SOQL query in apex class and  get the collection ,If the count of collection is morethan one then only i will call the flow , how to do this, i can write Apex class and get collection , it seems i should declare global variable in apex class and set value if the count is greater than one, am i right please advise.
Is there a way for me to find out if we are currently using a self signed certificate with any of our SFDC applications?  I can see that we created one  (or someone created one for us) a couple of years ago.  I received a notification that it will soon be expiring but I'm not aware of us actually using it for anything.

Hi All,

I have a scenario where Person A and Person B are 2 helpdesk representatives who login using partner community portal.
Person A should not be able to view "Cases" assigned to Person B and vice versa.
How can i achieve this?