• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Glocomms is looking to place 3 SFDC - Salesforce Developers based in Brussels. 1 year freelance contract to start with but extensions are likely to follow.

The ideal candidates will be experienced SFDC - Salesforce Developers looking to increase their exposure to the following:
  • Experience with analysing and developing new features
  • Experience with gathering requirements and clarifying them with the business
  • Developers with a solution oriented approach
  • DEV 401 certification is a must
  • ITIL knowledge is a plus
  • Hands-on experience with Scrum and Agile is a plus
  • Fluency in English is a requirement
  • Based in Brussels 
  • Please send me your resume as soon as possible if you are comfortable to do so, or drop me a line to find out a little more.
 I hope to hear from you ASAP and please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Anthony Coppens
Anthony.Coppens@Glocomms.com
+44 203 758 886 5

Glocomms is looking to place 3 SFDC - Salesforce Developers based in Brussels. 1 year freelance contract to start with but extensions are likely to follow.

The ideal candidates will be experienced SFDC - Salesforce Developers looking to increase their exposure to the following:
  • Experience with analysing and developing new features
  • Experience with gathering requirements and clarifying them with the business
  • Developers with a solution oriented approach
  • DEV 401 certification is a must
  • ITIL knowledge is a plus
  • Hands-on experience with Scrum and Agile is a plus
  • Fluency in English is a requirement
  • Based in Brussels 
  • Please send me your resume as soon as possible if you are comfortable to do so, or drop me a line to find out a little more.
 I hope to hear from you ASAP and please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Anthony Coppens
Anthony.Coppens@Glocomms.com
+44 203 758 886 5