• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Sorry if I missed this, but I cannot find any information on the differences that we are seeing in the highlight panel.  We currently have the following view/layout for our hightlights panel and we're trying to get the option for seeing 4 fields in each highlights panel box.  For the record, I realize these screen shots are from different objects, we just cannot seem to get the correct highlight layout to display. 

Here is what we currently see:
User-added image

This is the view/layout that we are trying to implement:
User-added image

Is there anything we need to do get this view activated in our highlight panel?

Hey all,

I've been looking for a solution to this and cannot seem to find anything to accomplish what I am trying to do.  I'm trying to update a Parent in the Case object and change the status to Completed only after all child cases and related cases have been closed. (We use a record type called Master Case in the case Object and create addtional case record types for various tasks for different teams. These tasks can include other cases in the case object or other Custom Objects)  

We're trying to update the Parent case status when all the related cases and objects are completed.    

I found the following code but we're not using the milestone feature at this time: https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000As65IAC