• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I have question on Visualforce page embeded in detail page. My content on the VF page is dynamic, so I can't have a fixed height of the frame. What is the proper way to implement auto resize the iframe for VF? It would be great if someone here can point me to the right direction. Thanks.
Hi All,

I have an connected app with 1 canvas component and a few visualforce pages. Canvas component is embeded on object layout. Everything works work fine with Classic interface. However, when I switch to Lightning interface, it mostly still works except for the following issue. When I edit the object and save (on the overlay popup). It tries to refresh partial page? and I get the follow error: "Force.com Canvas - 09H36000000Gn7V, Error: Parent version information not supplied." follow by "Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, get in touch with your administrator with the error ID shown here and any other related details.Invalid component tried calling function [get] with arguments [v.watermark]".

Anyone has any ideas what's wrong and how to fix it?
Hi All,

I have a packaging app question. I just uploaded a released version of my app, and I recevied a Force.com Security Scanner Results email about couple security issues that I need to fix. My question is, after I fixed it, how do I update the package w/o incrementing the version number? What is the proper process of uploading release package? Thanks.

Hi all,

I have this problem. I am hoping someone can help me with this. I have a canvas app that I want to add to a page layout. However, it doesn't let me place it to a new section. I can only put it to an existing section that pre-created before the canvas app is installed. Does anyone experience the same problem? Does anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks.

Hi all,

I have question on Visualforce page embeded in detail page. My content on the VF page is dynamic, so I can't have a fixed height of the frame. What is the proper way to implement auto resize the iframe for VF? It would be great if someone here can point me to the right direction. Thanks.
Hi all,