• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am currently unsure which technologies to use to develop responsive web and mobile applications.

Can some please  guide me in asessing what can be achieved and if i am not going to make things complicated with using the following technologies please.

• Jquery
• AngularJS
• Twitter Bootstrap
• Jquery UI

Any guidance on how work with a proper framework for developing reponsive web/mobile applications will be really appreciated.
Thanks

• August 20, 2015
Hello,

I am currently working with a json string of html elements in php. I have a custom form builder and wanted to integrate it with Salesforce.
i want to achieve soemthing simialr to JotForm this http://www.jotform.com/answers/93864-Feature-Request-Mapping-form-fields-to-the-Salesforce-cusom-fields#17

The idea is that salesforce components could be leveraged e.g. Form Validations such that it renders in Native UI app on the sales force one mobile app and on tablet as well.

My thought is to dynamically translate the json string into SalesForce components using Apex classes.

But i am not sure how to achieve this and what are licensing considerations. I do not want to be dependent on other custom html elements.

With this approach i was told that we need to create custom object for each form and map the fields as salesforce cannot apply validations or special features (auto suggest, date picker) if the forms are not created as salesforce objects.

My question is can we make salesforce generate dynamic coponents and use them even if they are not custom objects.
So from the json html string we dynamcially create a from with fields and validation (even auto suggests/date pickers).

Any suggestions or ideas on this would really be appreciated.

Thanks

I am currently unsure which technologies to use to develop responsive web and mobile applications.

Can some please  guide me in asessing what can be achieved and if i am not going to make things complicated with using the following technologies please.

• Jquery
• AngularJS
• Twitter Bootstrap
• Jquery UI

Any guidance on how work with a proper framework for developing reponsive web/mobile applications will be really appreciated.
Thanks

• August 20, 2015