• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi guys,

I'm not a developer, so please bare with me on this. We have build a Salesforce system for a client, and they are connecting their Telephone system to the CRM. They are not going down the route of using CTI or an application from the AppExchange. 

The requirement is simple and limited in scope - When a call comes through the contact record should open on the SF users screen, if the phone number is stored in the Contacts Salesforce record. Thats it, nothing more advanced than that.

The guys from the telephony side have sent us some requirements asking for URL's or web services to enable this. I'd appreciate your help with being able to answer this. Here is the requirement;

Webservice URL

Thanks in advance for your help, and please ask if I've left out any relevent information.

Hi guys,

I need to connect a third party application (.net front end, SQL) to Salesforce EE.

The data needs to move in real time (or as data is changed on the third party application) from the third party application into Salesforce. The data can be mapped from field to field, and will be send to standatd Salesforce custom and standard fields (Account, Contact, Custom Objects). 

What is the best method of doing this? I'm looking into using applications like Informatica or Jitterbit, but I would prefer not to have to spend that kind of money on the licensing cost. Is there an API that can be used for this? I'd really appreciate your sugestions.

Thanks,

Patrick
Hi guys,

I need to connect a third party application (.net front end, SQL) to Salesforce EE.

The data needs to move in real time (or as data is changed on the third party application) from the third party application into Salesforce. The data can be mapped from field to field, and will be send to standatd Salesforce custom and standard fields (Account, Contact, Custom Objects). 

What is the best method of doing this? I'm looking into using applications like Informatica or Jitterbit, but I would prefer not to have to spend that kind of money on the licensing cost. Is there an API that can be used for this? I'd really appreciate your sugestions.

Thanks,

Patrick