• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi guys,

I'm playing with lightning components and I'm having a problem with switching between components.
I was able to accomplish the switch from component A to B by using $A.get("e.force:navigateToComponent") which worked like a charm. But I cannot find another way except window.history.back() to get back from B to A. This kind of works but shows some strange behaviour with the back button in SF1 and if I go back from A to B again I have to press the back button two times to get back from B to A again ... so kind of strange :)

Does anyone know how to do this the right way?
Thank you!
Hi guys,

I'm playing with lightning components and I'm having a problem with switching between components.
I was able to accomplish the switch from component A to B by using $A.get("e.force:navigateToComponent") which worked like a charm. But I cannot find another way except window.history.back() to get back from B to A. This kind of works but shows some strange behaviour with the back button in SF1 and if I go back from A to B again I have to press the back button two times to get back from B to A again ... so kind of strange :)

Does anyone know how to do this the right way?
Thank you!