• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi.

I would like to create a new field in the task that contain an information already present in the case.
For example: I would lile to add in the task view the case record type.

I can creat a customized field in the task but I am not able to relate this field with the Case record type.

I think is not so hard but I am a principiant :(

Thanks!!
Hi.
I am quite a principiant in developing Trigger and I have this problem for some trigger that I do not create.
There are some trigger related to the task that update the case status. This triggers seem
 to work just for one case record type but are not working for the rest of case record type.
Could some one, if is possible, help with this matter? I would like to use this triggers for all the case record type.

Thanks in advance.

Filippo

Hi.
I am quite a principiant in developing Trigger and I have this problem for some trigger that I do not create.
There are some trigger related to the task that update the case status. This triggers seem
 to work just for one case record type but are not working for the rest of case record type.
Could some one, if is possible, help with this matter? I would like to use this triggers for all the case record type.

Thanks in advance.

Filippo